• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Turtwig A you also forgot to add:
Griseous Orb (Route 130, underwater, Dive Spot that is not connected to anything, near the sign for the route)
Lustrous Orb (Route 129, underwater, Top left most of the dive area, path of nothing surrounded by grass)
Adamant Orb ( Route 128, underwater, top of the dive spot in the center of the sand circle)

Last edited:
More Plate locations (this is really tedious):
Spooky Plate – Route 127 (underwater, top of third fork in dive spot, near a surfing ace trainer)
Dread Plate – Route 127 (underwater, top of fourth fork in dive spot)
Stone Plate – Route 128 (underwater, top left of seacavern entrance)

The last plate locations:
Earth Plate – Route 130 (underwater, near the long dive spot, center of the blank spot between some grass)
Flame Plate – Route 107 (underwater, somewhere below a bro and sis)
The Iron Plate is said to be held by the Beldum Steven leaves you at his house after the delta episode. Can anyone confirm this? I am still not done with the game. Can confirm that after Wallace tells you that you have many paths to take, most sidequests are unlocked. This includes new mauville and the national pokedex

Last edited:
The last plate locations:
Earth Plate – Route 130 (underwater, near the long dive spot, center of the blank spot between some grass)
Flame Plate – Route 107 (underwater, somewhere below a bro and sis)
The Iron Plate is said to be held by the Beldum Steven leaves you at his house after the delta episode. Can anyone confirm this? I am still not done with the game. Can confirm that after Wallace tells you that you have many paths to take, most sidequests are unlocked. This includes new mauville and the national pokedex

Yes, Iron Plate comes with the Beldum that Steven leaves after the Delta Episode!

Deoxys, when in the player's party, will react with the meteorite in Professor Cozmo's house in Fallarbor Town. On first interaction from Normal Forme, the text will prompt the player with a confirmation, then state,
Deoxys has changed to have superior stats when attacking!
Subsequent interactions will change the forme in the following order (from Normal):
  • Attack
  • Defense
  • Speed
  • Normal

There is also a woman in the Space Center who says that if the player has any further information about Deoxys to tell her, but I have attempted interacting with her with Deoxys in my party and in each of the formes, but nothing changes. Does anybody know if it's just dummy dialogue or if there is an actual sidequest associated with it?

Update Information for the Trick House. There are 6 puzzles total. Puzzle 5 is the quiz challenge from the original, Prize: Magnet. Puzzle 6 is a complex arrow tile maze, Prize: Red Tent (Because I was using Omega Ruby). None of the last 3 puzzles use enemy trainers to face. No field move is required for beyond Puzzle 4.

You forgot this error at XY048, in one scene Shinx's rear is blue instead of black, I also have the picture to prove. vlcsnap-2014-12-05-08h46m40s97.png

What's the "official" color formatting for labeling creature locations and Pokédex entries? Omega Ruby then Alpha Sapphire? Alpha then Omega? White text or black for both or neither? It's the wild west out there, y'all!

Could you add in the trivia section that Steven gives out the most items/pokemons to the player character than any other NPC? I just had a quick count and here's the list:

Kyriaki Science

That list seems a little subjective to me, being spread across all the games he's appeared in. That aside, though, it could also be said that any NPC who gives out items daily gives out more items than Steven. If you wanna talk different items, though, then the treasure hunter on Unova Route 13 can still give out 27 different items (in one game...), easily beating Steven's 18 (in four games).

Could you add in the trivia section that Steven gives out the most items/pokemons to the player character than any other NPC? I just had a quick count and here's the list:

Kyriaki Science

That list seems a little subjective to me, being spread across all the games he's appeared in. That aside, though, it could also be said that any NPC who gives out items daily gives out more items than Steven. If you wanna talk different items, though, then the treasure hunter on Unova Route 13 can still give out 27 different items (in one game...), easily beating Steven's 18 (in four games).

I guess? Then how about Champion instead of NPC?

I guess? Then how about Champion instead of NPC?
1) "Champion" is an arbitrary boundary you're just pulling out of your hat to justify the trivia. That's not really how trivia should be approached. 2) It's also a fairly small group, anyway. And I think the set of Champions that actually give items/Pokemon is smaller (it's not exactly something I've ever taken great note of ...).

Back
Top Bottom