• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Mirage Forest current redirects to the Holon article, but it is one of the locations reached by Soaring in ORAS. Can something be done about this?

Littleroot Town ORAS.jpg Littleroot Town ORAS.jpg

Can someone please add this image of Littleroot Town in ORAS to the Littleroot Town page?
I scanned it from the strategy guide. I can also scann more things fron the guide, just email me at [email protected]

It would be better if the image were to be ripped from the game. We don't use strategy guide images because of the annotations and labels on their images.

I was on the Trackless Forest page and noticed that it was incomplete partially due to it being uncomfirmed as to whether you must use Lugia in OR or Ho-oh in AS. I have just confirmed that you can indeed use Ho-oh to get there in Omega Ruby. I'd assume Alpha Sapphire is the same.

Can you please put up a higher resolution picture of Tyrantrum's dreamworld artwork in the archives?

If we can obtain a higher resolution image, it will be uploaded. Since we haven't been able to obtain such, the small version is all we have. Also, Archives-related concerns should be posted in the Archives suggestions/problems/concerns thread, this thread is only for edit requests on Bulbapedia.

I was on the Trackless Forest page and noticed that it was incomplete partially due to it being uncomfirmed as to whether you must use Lugia in OR or Ho-oh in AS. I have just confirmed that you can indeed use Ho-oh to get there in Omega Ruby. I'd assume Alpha Sapphire is the same.

It appears that you misread. The incomplete template is there to check if it is possible to use Lugia in Omega Ruby, and if it is possible to use Ho-Oh in Alpha Sapphire. We're already aware that Ho-Oh can be used in Omega Ruby and Lugia can be used in Alpha Sapphire, since they're exclusively available in those respective games.

Last edited:
If we can obtain a higher resolution image, it will be uploaded. Since we haven't been able to obtain such, the small version is all we have. Also, Archives-related concerns should be posted in the Archives suggestions/problems/concerns thread, this thread is only for edit requests on Bulbapedia.

It appears that you misread. The incomplete template is there to check if it is possible to use Lugia in Omega Ruby, and if it is possible to use Ho-Oh in Alpha Sapphire. We're already aware that Ho-Oh can be used in Omega Ruby and Lugia can be used in Alpha Sapphire, since they're exclusively available in those respective games.

Apparently the article has an error in the incomplete notice, then.
This article is incomplete.
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Missing layout image; checking weather Ho-Oh alone works in AS and Lugia alone works in OR.
EDIT: Also, I just noticed that the above notice also has the wrong 'whether'.

Apparently the article has an error in the incomplete notice, then.
This article is incomplete.
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: Missing layout image; checking weather Ho-Oh alone works in AS and Lugia alone works in OR.
EDIT: Also, I just noticed that the above notice also has the wrong 'whether'.

The only mistake is the incorrect word. The rest of the statement is worded correctly for the information that need to be checked, albeit a little awkwardly. I've removed the "alone" from both parts, to clarify the statement and make it harder to be misread, and corrected the typo.

Oh okay, my bad. Heh, I really need to look more deeply into what should go into each thread, but thanks anyway!

Two requests for [bp]Template:Movegen[/bp]:

1) Would it be possible to add a "genVI" parameter for the [bp]Shiny Pokémon[/bp] page? (Related image)
2) Can the Gen VI associated pictures be resized to 300px as is the standard with (move) pages with pictures from Gen VI?

Can a staff member please restore "Template:Groupstats/7". It was originally used for the Eeveelution page and deleted when Sylveon came out and we switched to a 8 template, but I'm going to make a base stat comparison table for the seven pseudo-legendaries, and thus we need it back now.

Can someone please re-number XY024 to XY051 as promised by ケンジのガール?

Not only did it air as the 51st episode in Japan but will also be airing as the 51st episode in English. It needs to be changed because it just throws the entire numbering guide off leaving it as XY024.

Can someone please re-number XY024 to XY051 as promised by ケンジのガール?

Not only did it air as the 51st episode in Japan but will also be airing as the 51st episode in English. It needs to be changed because it just throws the entire numbering guide off leaving it as XY024.

It's actually airing in a different place to what in did in Japan, in Japan it aired after Pathways to Performance Partnering! (Current XY050) whereas in English it's airing after When Dark and Light Collide! (Current XY051). Just to make things more complicated

Can a staff member please restore "Template:Groupstats/7". It was originally used for the Eeveelution page and deleted when Sylveon came out and we switched to a 8 template, but I'm going to make a base stat comparison table for the seven pseudo-legendaries, and thus we need it back now.

Done

I have a request. Can someone update Pikachu's trivia section? One point notes that it has two balloons in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, but a new one was made for the 2014 parade. It was wearing a scarf, and was holding a miniature Pikachu snowman or snowman-like doll.

On Clefairy's learnset page for Generation I, in the TM section, the TM Move Mega Kick is not highlighted in bold like it should be, since it's STAB.

Untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom