• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Some Evolutionary Methods I found from reliable sources:
Galarian Mr.Mime evolves into Mr.Rime at Level 42.
Galarian Darumaka evolves into Galarian Darmanitan when exposed to an Ice Stone.
Dreepy>Level 50 Drakloak>Level 60 Dragapult
Clobbopus>Learn Taunt Grapploct
Snom>High Friendship, Nightime>Frosmoth

You have the icon for Scorbunny while directing to Raboot's page on Scorbunny’s page. Since I can't edit on Bulbapedia due to the release of SwSh, please fix the icon. Thanks.

Attachments

• 0DD52F3B-A6CF-4B2F-BEBE-701DA1813E5C.jpeg
    0DD52F3B-A6CF-4B2F-BEBE-701DA1813E5C.jpeg
    506.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi! I just checked Ponyta's bulbabedia site and its missing all information and photo of Alolan ponyta. Why? its regional variant just like Galar Ponyta (that's info is in the ponyta's bulbapedia page) I hope someone would add the alolan ponyta in there too since it exists in pokemon world :) heres a screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-11-16 05.30.41.png
    Screenshot 2019-11-16 05.30.41.png
    296.3 KB · Views: 6
On the page TM, there are two duplicated TMs and the nonexistent Special type:
Also, there is an error on Pokemon Sword and Shield, in which there is a wrong Pokedex number and sprite:
Well, I hope you fix it.

I request to edit the talk page for friendship so that someone else can fill in the friendship evaluation table for let's go.

Hi! I just checked Ponyta's bulbabedia site and its missing all information and photo of Alolan ponyta. Why? its regional variant just like Galar Ponyta (that's info is in the ponyta's bulbapedia page) I hope someone would add the alolan ponyta in there too since it exists in pokemon world :) heres a screenshot
There's no such thing as Alolan Ponyta?

Back
Top Bottom