• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

But it's written with big first letters, like pretty much all the location names. Plus, doesn't the save screen location tend to match the location displayed on the screen?
All save location names are capitalized. It's how it's written elsewhere in dialogue that matters for whether it's a proper noun. In a title, you can't tell whether it's a proper noun or not.

All save location names are capitalized. It's how it's written elsewhere in dialogue that matters for whether it's a proper noun. In a title, you can't tell whether it's a proper noun or not.
I'd still personally count it as a separate location. I see the Energy Plant being just the underground section. Even Oleana refers to the basement area specifically as the energy plant.

Also, shouldn't they be considered separate locations if the Pokémon obtained in them (in the Energy Plant's case, a hatched Pokémon) have different obtainment locations listed for them in their summaries?

Also, shouldn't they be considered separate locations if the Pokémon obtained in them (in the Energy Plant's case, a hatched Pokémon) have different obtainment locations listed for them in their summaries?
Just because there's a separate index for them doesn't necessarily mean it's notable for its own page as a distinct location (the Unova/Kalos gates, Kalos Pokémon League chambers, etc.) Each train station for example has its own index, but they're covered just fine on the individual town/location pages. I have asked someone check to the official guide to see how it lists this location though.

Just because there's a separate index for them doesn't necessarily mean it's notable for its own page as a distinct location (the Unova/Kalos gates, Kalos Pokémon League chambers, etc.) Each train station for example has its own index, but they're covered just fine on the individual town/location pages. I have asked someone check to the official guide to see how it lists this location though.
Thanks. And if it doesn't end up becoming its own article, could it at least be listed as a subsection on Energy Plant's page?

A couple of other requests: could you edit the "trainerentry" template to redirect "Depot Agent" to "Rail Staff" and change the "Macro Cosmos" Trainer class to "Macro Cosmos's", as it appears in the games?

@abcboy
A couple of other requests: could you edit the "trainerentry" template to redirect "Depot Agent" to "Rail Staff" and change the "Macro Cosmos" Trainer class to "Macro Cosmos's", as it appears in the games?
Could you do these?
Thanks. And if it doesn't end up becoming its own article, could it at least be listed as a subsection on Energy Plant's page?
Oh, and I also realized that on each Pokémon summary, the obtainment location doesn't highlight just the locations name. For example, if a Pokémon is caught on Route 1, the highlighted part is "on Route 1", not just "Route 1". Similarly, the Legendaries' summaries highlight the part "on the tower summit". Also, similarly, when certain items are obtained, they have similar highlights, which aren't displayed in their names, like "a bag of Stardust" or "a pair of Heavy-Duty Boots". So I still say the location "Tower Summit" should be counted as a separate location. As I said earlier, Oleana specifically refers to an "underground power plant". I.e., the Energy Plant is only the underground portion.

Another thing: why did you replace the "alo" template with the new "rf" template? I had specifically created the "gal" template as the Galarian counterpart for "alo". I assume you didn't know about it? And to be honest, "rf" looks less simple to use than "alo" and "gal".

Oh, and almost forgot: how much longer will the edit block last?

Last edited:
Oh, and I also realized that on each Pokémon summary, the obtainment location doesn't highlight just the locations name. For example, if a Pokémon is caught on Route 1, the highlighted part is "on Route 1", not just "Route 1". Similarly, the Legendaries' summaries highlight the part "on the tower summit". Also, similarly, when certain items are obtained, they have similar highlights, which aren't displayed in their names, like "a bag of Stardust" or "a pair of Heavy-Duty Boots". So I still say the location "Tower Summit" should be counted as a separate location. As I said earlier, Oleana specifically refers to an "underground power plant". I.e., the Energy Plant is only the underground portion.
That's what prose is: normally formatted text. As I said already multiple times, Titles and Text Like Titles capitalize Every Word and so you can't tell whether it's a proper location. The locker room at Wyndon Stadium would be "in a locker room" in the summary screen but is "Locker Room" in the location overhead.

Another thing: why did you replace the "alo" template with the new "rf" template? I had specifically created the "gal" template as the Galarian counterpart for "alo". I assume you didn't know about it? And to be honest, "rf" looks less simple to use than "alo" and "gal".
It was deleted because the staff decided against having {{alo}}, {{glr}}, {{Alola Form}}, {{Galarian Form}}, etc. just to link to the Regional form/Regional variant page.

Oh, and almost forgot: how much longer will the edit block last?
No idea, not my decision.

That's what prose is: normally formatted text. As I said already multiple times, Titles and Text Like Titles capitalize Every Word and so you can't tell whether it's a proper location. The locker room at Wyndon Stadium would be "in a locker room" in the summary screen but is "Locker Room" in the location overhead.
Okay. Does the save screen say "Locker Room" in the Wyndon Stadium locker room?
It was deleted because the staff decided against having {{alo}}, {{glr}}, {{Alola Form}}, {{Galarian Form}}, etc. just to link to the Regional form/Regional variant page.
Understood.
No idea, not my decision.
Figured it wasn't your choice. Just wondered if you had heard it from someone else.

Also, the trainerentry template edit you made: thanks for adding the redirect link for Depot Agent/Rail Staff, but those Macro Cosmos and GAME FREAK redirects confuse me a bit. Aren't the Trainer classes "Macro Cosmos's" and "GAME FREAK's", or do you not consider the ”'s” a part of the Trainer class name?

It's possible to dig up Bottle Caps with the Digging Duo, but it's not listed on their subsection in the Bridge Field article. Could someone put it in?

Rookidee's page lists its possible name origins as rookie, kid, and chickadee; its name also clearly derives from rook, a bird in the corvid family.

For the trivia of BW082, An Epic Defense Force/Isshu Defense Force, could the fact that MechaTyrannitar has Heisei King Ghidorah's roar be added in.

Marnie's fourth battle Toxicroak has wrong typing for its moves. Drain Punch is Poison, Gunk Shot is Dark, and Earthquake is Normal. I'm 100% sure the editor copy pasted the stats from the previous battles.

Is it worth giving the Raid Battle page an in the anime section because in SS002, five trainers sent out Sudowoodo, Sableye, Garchomp, Bisharp and Corviknight to battle Lugia.

One of the trainers did mention it being a raid battle

Here, I want to ask Abcboy:
What software do you use for research in Pokémon games?
I have to get your answer. If I will do that, I will expand Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia with more information about the move data structures, for example.
LanguageTool recognizes "Pokemon" (without an accented "e") as an error!

Back
Top Bottom