• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

List of Pokémon by Ability page needs to add Regular Koffing/Weezing's Gen 8 Abilities.

Glaceon and Leafeon have not been added to pages of Pokemon that evolve via evolutionary stone.
  1. Branched evolutions - Glaceon and Leafeon should be indicated to evolve via Ice Stone/Leaf Stone just as Espeon and Umbreon have two different methods listed.
  2. Eevee should be in the Evolves by Ice Stone category and the Evolves by Leaf Stone category.
  3. On this page, Eevee evolving into Glaceon/Leafeon should be listed as evolving by Ice/Leaf Stone
    • Also on that page, a lot of the Galarian forms and families are not listed (like Mr. Mime/Mr. Rime) or not completed (like Galarian Weezing, which should be formatted like Cubone, or Galarian Rapidash, who is not listed after Galarian Ponyta at all).
  4. On the Evolutionary Stone page, Glaceon and Leafeon should be listed under Ice and Leaf Stones respectively.
Other things:
  1. On Yamask's page, it says that in order to evolve into Runerigus, Galarian Yamask has to take 49+ points of damage in one hit. This is not true. You only need 49+ points of damage on your Yamask; it doesn't matter if it only in one hit. I have personally evolved a Yamask with 49+ points of damage taken after multiple hits. I'll also reference this Polygon article about evolving Galarian Yamask into Runerigus, which says that you can whittle it down to 49+ points of damage through multiple hits/battles.
  2. On this page, there is a double period after Mime Jr.

Last edited:
Couple things I've noticed:

EDIT:
  • Regarding [this edit to Rapidash's page], should be "Rapidash", not "Ponyta"
  • Regarding [the "Pokemon category" page], I'm fairly confident the "Japanese category (translated)" column is incorrect for Arrokuda, Barraskewda, Toxel, Grapploct, Sinistea, Polteageist, and Hatenna, as they are all currently "Water Lizard Pokemon"

Last edited:
Machop's SWSH Pokédex entry is actually Machoke's, and Machoke's is actually Machamp's. (Machamp's is correct.)

@abcboy? Have you read any of these edit requests from the past few days?

EDIT: And could you ask someone how much longer this edit block will last?
The edit lock after the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon lasted until January 3rd 2017. I found out by viewing the version history of the page "MediaWiki:Sitenotice". So, I think the current edit lock will also last until January.

The edit lock after the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon lasted until January 3rd 2017. I found out by viewing the version history of the page "MediaWiki:Sitenotice". So, I think the current edit lock will also last until January.
Oof... I don't want it to last that long, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Could anyone add narrates SM122 WTP dub. It can't be Ash and his friends because they weren't the main focus. Same goes with SM083 for only just having Ash, Lillie, and Sophocles in their shrunken voices.

I wonder why Jodi (Green in Anime) hasn't appeared yet. It is a 4chan rumor and they got one rumor of the game plot lines accurate.

So I just found out that the new Sword and Shield Chapter of the Pokémon Adventures/Pokémon Special manga is out. I found it at this link: Pokémon SPECIAL Sword and Shield If someone could please confirm that this is in fact actually Pokémon Special (It does say Hidenori Kusaka wrote it and Satoshi Yamamoto drew it), and create the necessary new pages, that would be great. There's only one round out at the moment, so it looks like they just started working on it, so it would be good to get a headstart on this before there's a mini-volume's worth of content to sort through. If you see this, thanks for taking the time to investigate this!

So I just found out that the new Sword and Shield Chapter of the Pokémon Adventures/Pokémon Special manga is out. I found it at this link: Pokémon SPECIAL Sword and Shield If someone could please confirm that this is in fact actually Pokémon Special (It does say Hidenori Kusaka wrote it and Satoshi Yamamoto drew it), and create the necessary new pages, that would be great. There's only one round out at the moment, so it looks like they just started working on it, so it would be good to get a headstart on this before there's a mini-volume's worth of content to sort through. If you see this, thanks for taking the time to investigate this!
The pages for the main characters were created as soon as that round came out.

The pages for the main characters were created as soon as that round came out.
Oh, I didn't know. It took a while to find, but I did. There should still be pages for the round itself and for the new chapter, though. Obviously there will be very little on those pages, but it'd be better to just have them made.

Back
Top Bottom