• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

On the dynamaxing wiki page it doesn't state that a Dynamaxed Pokemon is not affected by the move Follow Me in double battles

On Zygarde's page, Land's Wrath is listed as a former signature move, but no other Pokemon is listed as capable of learning it in Gen VIII. Any reason why?

Idk what this thread is, but I assume it's for changes to the uhh, thing.
So I was looking at stuff on croconaw for an idea I had, and when I scrolled down to moves-it learns water gun twice?
I am bamboozled.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-15 at 12.42.51 AM - Edited.png
    Screenshot 2020-01-15 at 12.42.51 AM - Edited.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 9
CC's only listed Ash and his friends, no one else

Oh come on! They would not do it on an episode not focusing on them. Plus two episodes in between were altered. I think the person who reads it now is mostly the one who is the main focus (and secondary focus).

It is a caption error, @BigDocFan. I honestly fail why Ash and his friends are the only ones narrating in episode when none of them are main focus.

I mean why can there still be episodes with Ash and his friends just narrating them. Or some when it is none of them.

"I did too! You need to get your eyes (and ears) checked!" - James in The Ol' Bare and Switch.

Last edited:
Also, why is Ash’s normal voice used in SM084 dub WTP? Two of the few WTP SM dubs that don’t make sense.

Minor issue, but I noticed what appears to be a typo on Stow-on-Side’s page under “places of interest.”

Ancient mural
At the northernmost point of the town is a large stone wall with a recreation of an ancient mural on it. During the game's story, it collapses due to the damage caused on in by Bede to reveal a hidden chamber containing statues of Zacian, Zamazenta, and the twin kings of ancient Galar.
Isn’t the bolded part meant to say “on it?”

Do you have captions for Dummy You Shrunk the Kids title and WTP and the WTP for Twirling With A Bang?

And the title for Shrunk the Kids.

It is all confusing. If anyone is the specific primary focus, they should read WTP in the dub.

Last edited:
I also wonder why it isn’t notable to add if it is just Ash and his friends.

I even rewatched it and listened to the audio which backs the captions

What the flipping heck does that mean? @BigDocFan, I wonder if there is a way for the audio.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom