• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Edit the post above you

Harryghost

Glamorous Technician
Reaction score
Haven't seen Harryghost for a while now! Where is he?
Well, I had had my college examinations, so posting on these forums took a backseat as consequence. Then, I took to completing my Pokémon Sun, having beat Professor Kukui just yesterday (and going no further; I learnt that the game I was playing is incomplete; AAHHH, I am salty! :mad::(). Here I am today, on my way to thumping activity once again. ;)

MegaPod

Anxious Apparition Aficionado
Reaction score
Well, I had failed my medical examinations, so bitchin’ on these forums took a back street boogie as consequence. Then, I took to depleting my Digimon Sun, having beeped Professor Kooky just yesteryear (and going much further; I learnt that the game I was playing is incomplete; AAHHH, I am SHINY! CF891B90-98FA-4D86-B9E2-2C714CC38D63.jpeg). There I am tomorrow, on my way to dumping garbage never again. :coffee:
Wait, what do you mean “incomplete?”

Harryghost

Glamorous Technician
Reaction score
Hey, I have a free visit to a beach party, and I am going there. *checks time and place*
YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

All right. Don't tell my parents about it.
Don't worry. I am quite good at keeping secrets, actually as good as Wobbuffet attacking on its own. (y)