• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Edit to win a free Victini ~ Read first post before posting, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLZ the Confirmer

I'm out of Zek macros, OK
Reaction score
OK, sorry if this thread's already been made, but here's how the game goes:

I have a Victini. You don't. You have no lazors. No machine guns. No nothing. The only thing you can use against me is a keyboard and a quote button. That's right, a quote button. To succeed in this game, you must manipulate the above poster's post to suit your needs (in this case, to get Victini).

RULES (in Roman numerals, because gratuita latina est optima lingua)

I: You must have some sort of response (as yourself) to the manipulated quote that is at least 5 words long, so the poster below has something to work with.

II: At least 3 of the words from the original post must be kept in the edited quotes (not counting most articles except this, that, and because).

III: If you want to leave a side note that you don't want to be changed, put it in parentheses—although you are not allowed to use them as much as I do.

IV: Try to make the edited scenario a bit unique (if you want the above poster to just give it to you, give a unique reason), and preferably comedic.

V: You may not kill others, "violate" (hint, hint) them, or destroy the universe in the process of taking Victini. That's what Grab the Mew is for. [/pretend I put a pothole to TakeThat here]

VI: As a rule of thumb, try not to introduce any new objects into the game that could serve to promote your agenda.

VII: Although you may not KILL others, you may stun, harm, maim, or even seriously injure them. Hypnotism/mind control may or may not be used, depending on the situation.

VIII: If you give the Victini a name, it must be Leroy/Leeroy :p. (While the name "George" is not banned entirely, it will be recognized only as an alternative, and you will also be ostracized/sent to the moon.) No exceptions. Just do it.

Try it! (Of course, close it if it's already been made).

Inaugural post (the only part of my post you may change): So, you think you can do this, huh? Well, quit lollygagging and show me!

Last edited:
Re: Edit, and win a free Victini!

So, you think I can't do this, huh? Well, you are right! I'm lolly-gagging while you steal my victini!

By the power of quote, I HAVE THE POWAHH!!

(Don't quote this part, but free brownie for those who get the reference. My idea is that for side-notes, you put it in parentheses at the end of your post.)

*boundary gap opens up out of nowhere* *pokes head out* Hi there. For noticing me, you can have this. *hands over a pokeball containing Victini* *boundary gap vanishes*

Er... thank you? o_O; You're too kind~

^You need two words (non-articles) in common with the original post. Anyhoo...

Er... thank you! o_O; You're too kind. You should really be giving it to Thunder Lord Z instead. *hands it over to me Thunder Lord Z*

You know, that's why I love this thread. You people are so kind, giving me all your Victini.

(To Makutoa: Yes, I approve the idea of side-notes.)

^There are two things wrong with your post:

I: You didn't use the quote function correctly.
II: You didn't even try to get the Victini.
III: You didn't have a response.

(Fellow players, you should probably ignore it.)

Last edited:

HEY, I CHEATED! Because of this, I cannot face myself and will give you Victini instead.

Like that? And that other post was just to point something out, not for others to edit. There's a difference.

Like that? And that other post was just to point something out, not for others to edit. There's a difference. anyways ayotui you can have the victini

aww, you're to kind. ill tresure my victini forever.

(ill just restart it i think)

Last edited:

Second inagural post: Since everyone seems to be messing up, let's reboot.

And read the rules, will you?

Second inagural post: Since everyone seems to be messing up, let's reboot.

And have my Victini, will you?

Thank you! I'll take good care of it.

(And yeah, I hate to be this way, but Mikey34 hasn't really been following rules for games, I've noticed. For example, the Geography/Zoology/Whatever game.)<-Ignore this next poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom