• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EDITING OF BULBAPEDIA HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY DISABLED DUE TO SERVER STRESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BULBAPEDIA HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY TEAM ROCKET

Brilliant take on a potentially public enraging circumstance. :thumbup::spin:

WTH?! I LEAVE F***IN' BULBAGARDENS AND THEN THIS HAPPENS?! Next thing we know 2012 theory is true...

I'm on BP...:banana::banana:

That dastardly Team Rocket.

*Revs up chainsaw* I'll get the blade to your neck once I find a way over your witchcraft! Then I'll save you from dying of natural causes...((In Spanish, Salvador means savior. My avatar is what the REAL Dr. Salvador looks like in Resident Evil 4))

¡ǝɔuǝƃıllɐ ɹno ʍoɥs oʇ uʍop ǝpıs-dn ǝdʎʇ oʇ pǝǝu ǝʍ
¡sɹǝqɯǝɯ ʇǝʞɔoɹ ɯɐǝʇ ʍollǝɟ ƃuıllɐɔ

ARROW TILES

*pushes a button, every other step now sends you flying in a certain direction*

Good luck with your plan NOW, Doctor.

Piplup will beat team rocket!

Well well well, if it isn't Pipcard. Still hanging with the humans in Starfleet, I see.

Wow. o_O
This is why i'm getting error 503?ehehehehe

I have whatever clearance I want. I'm the technician of the arrow tiles. I'm the only one who can fit through the holes if one breaks.

What is this, I don't even.....
LOL They'll be blasting off soon enough (I hope the admins will keep the skin for user prefs though).

YAY TEAM ROCKET =D
Okay, just a question to a knowledgeable rocket...what do you think of the other teams (Magma, Aqua, Galactic)?

YAY TEAM ROCKET =D
Okay, just a question to a knowledgeable rocket...what do you think of the other teams (Magma, Aqua, Galactic)?

They've reared their ugly heads, but didn't stick around for long, mainly due to their incompetence.

YAY TEAM ROCKET =D

They've reared their ugly heads, but didn't stick around for long, mainly due to their incompetence.

HAIL GIOVANNI

LOL They'll be blasting off soon enough (I hope the admins will keep the skin for user prefs though).
It will be kept.
YAY TEAM ROCKET =D
Jokes.

There is a trojan on the Sabrina page :(

All of these posters...
I swear there's no buttons behind any of them!

A person would have to be in two places at once to foil our plans and keep Giovanni from reaching us.

I'm glad you guys have been sorting out the issues and I love the theme today.
Probably the most accurate and detailed English language wiki.
Far better than Conservapedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom