• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eevee Adoption Service!

kurisukun

Reaction score
ADOPT AN EEVEE TODAY!
DON'T LET THE CRUEL MAN PUT THEM TO SLEEP FOREVER!!!​

Current Status: Offline.

I have a desire for a shiny Eevee. Which means it's time for Masuda methoding up some Eevees!!!

I don't have the box space to hold a lot of eevees at once though. So this thread (I wanted to call it a store, but those store sub-forum chaps didn't take kindly to it) will operate under a Reservation system. If you desire an Eevee, fill out the form below!!!

EEVEE REQUEST FORM.
Requested Nature:
Requested Gender:
Requested Nickname:
B/W Friend Code:
Time you're available:

Once you have posted, I will be on the lookout for an eevee with the desired nature/gender/etc. Once I have one, I'll contact you via VM, and see you online at my designated online Eevee trading time.

Those times are 6-11PM EST. If you don't see me online, I'm probably hatching more eevees, and you should send me a PM or something so I know to stop. I have my B/W Code in my sig, but I shall reproduce it here. Make sure to add it to your Pal Pad before you start looking for me. Code: 2623 2002 5546

I'll post up the parents stats here in a bit once I get the chance, so that you can get an idea of the IV Spread. Don't expect anything approaching good. And don't ask me to check IVs either. I won't. But I do have their moveset for you: Wish; Baton pass; Covett ; Take down. (that's two egg moves! TWO!)

Any questions? Post here, or PM me, and we'll get the ball rolling! Adopt your eevee today!!!

There's also a few things that I want. You don't have to trade me these things, but if you happen to have them, and are willing to part with them, I'd be forever grateful. I'd like any/all evolution stones (except moonstones.) I'm also lookin' for the Gen III legendaries. And a Darkarai. But no hacks!

PURE FACTS:

EEVEE REQUEST FORM.
Requested Nature:
Requested Gender:
Requested Nickname:
B/W Friend Code:
Time you're available:

EEVEE MOVESET:
Takedown
Baton Pass
Covett
Wish

Trade times and friend code:
6PM-11PM EST. PM/VM if you don't see me in WiFi club!
Friend Code: 2623 2002 5546

What you trade in response:
Whatever you want that is not Hacked! (I'd rather a level 2 pidgey than a level 100 shiny mew)

Things that I'd prefer:
Evolution stones.
Gen III non-event Legendaries
Darkarai

Last edited:
Reservation list:

LeOctopus - Order Filled
Requested Nature: Any
Requested Gender: Any
Requested Nickname: None
B/W Friend Code: 3739 9961 6344
Time you're available: Sometime between 5:00PM and 9:00 PM GMT (Grenwich mean time, London).

pikapika86 - Order Filled
Requested Nature: Calm/Timid (Whichever nature comes first)
Requested Gender: Female
Requested Nickname: Snow
B/W Friend Code: 3868-7358-0911
Time you're available: Sundays 11am-7pm PST (I believe that's 2pm-10pm EST)

Mint - Order Filled
Requested Nature: hardy/docile/serious/bashful/quirky (any nature that doesn't have decreased stats)
Requested Gender: male
Requested Nickname: N/A
B/W Friend Code: 1936 0037 1884
Time you're available: GMT+8 (PM me for specific times)

Rutvik - Order Filled
Requested Nature: any(modest if possible but its ok)
Requested Gender: MALE
Requested Nickname: none
B/W Friend Code: 0776 4902 0092
Time you're available: almost entire day

Pkmn Soldier Bonvie - Order not filled
Requested Nature: Rash
Requested Gender: Male
Requested Nickname: Eevee
B/W Friend Code: 2537 4254 0488
Time you're available: PM me or something. I'll be here.

Flareth - Order Not Filled
Requested Nature: Brave, please. If not, Naughty.
Requested Gender: Female.
Requested Nickname: Sunstar
B/W Friend Code: 3911-7122-8933
Time you're available: Right now till you're off-line.

Crimson Tide - Order not filled
Requested Nature:Bold
Requested Gender:Any
Requested Nickname:none
B/W Friend Code:0819 3342 1197
Time you're available: I'll just find u online

Completed Trades:
Myracuulous
InvisibleHand
Ipwndyrface x2
Flareth
Pokabu
Braixhim
sandwhichh
apenpaap

Here will go all reservations. If your name aint here, I aint lookin' for ya. Course, it does take time for me to go through this thread. PM me if it's been more than a day though.

Last edited:
Requested Gender: Male
Requested Nickname: N/A
B/W Friend Code: 0046 2746 4211
Time you're available: 6:00-7:00 PM EST. Or now, if you're free.

I've got a bunch of thunderstones, so I'll attach one of those to whatever I trade :)

yay thunderstones! Yea, I'm availble for hanging out on the forums, or even grinding eevee's under my desk (left, right, left, right, don't even have to look) But for actual trading... Don't think the boss'll let me get away with that. ^_^

So I shall see you at 6 good sir.

Time you're available: Sometime between 5:00PM and 9:00 PM GMT (Grenwich mean time, London).

I have a water stone, a spare EXP share, and I can give you a snivy egg which I got by breeding my starter? I'd love an Eevee!

Ooooh, that one will be tough. For the timezone anyway. I'll see if I can't pop on sometime around 8:30.

No promises.

Requested Nature: Modest
Requested Nickname: NA
B/W Friend Code: 1549-4507-7229
Time you're available: Week Days 3-7 PM EST

Please PM me when you can trade me. I can offer any breedable gen I through IV pokemon you want

Last edited:
1. I'm currently available, and in WiFi. So we can trade whenever you'd like. (anything is fine) I even have a modest one. ^_^

2. Please don't quote the first post. If you could edit it so that you're not, that'd be great. Same thing with the double post, although that happens. I hate it when that happens to me. ><

1. I'm currently available, and in WiFi. So we can trade whenever you'd like. (anything is fine) I even have a modest one. ^_^

2. Please don't quote the first post. If you could edit it so that you're not, that'd be great. Same thing with the double post, although that happens. I hate it when that happens to me. ><

Sorry bout that my computer did that without me meaning to. Alright ill be in in 5 minutes

Requested Nature: Don't care
Requested Nickname: Eve
B/W Friend Code: 5329-1559-7285 Name is Lamont
Time you're available: 5:50-7:30 EST

Eevee is my favorite pokemon thank you for giving these out, you are my hero. :D

Requested Nature: Don't care
Requested Nickname: Eve
B/W Friend Code: 5329-1559-7285 Name is Lamont
Time you're available: 5:50-7:30 EST

Eevee is my favorite pokemon thank you for giving these out, you are my hero. :D

Your eevee is ready and waiting in Wifi.

Thanks for the Eevee! I shall love her and cherish her and make her battle other monsters. xD

Last edited:
Requested Nature: Calm/Timid (Whichever nature comes first)
Requested Nickname: Snow
B/W Friend Code: 3868-7358-0911
Time you're available: Sundays 11am-7pm PST (I believe that's 2pm-10pm EST)

I don't actually have any females on hand at the moment (just got rid of my last one) so... It may be a bit before I Can fulfill that request.

But I'll put it on my list!

Requested Nature: Any will do, I don't really care.
Requested Gender: Male, please.
Requested Nickname: Thunders.
B/W Friend Code: 3911 7122 8933
Time you're available: Any time today before 11:00PM Mountain time.

Need a Fire Stone? I has one. I also have a Shiny Stone.

Ooo!

Want nature: jolly.
Wanted gender: male.
Wanted nickname: Danny( first letter caped the rest lower case)
FC: 5071 3797 7390
Time: -7 GMT

Last edited:
Requested Nature:Any
Requested Gender:Male
Requested Nickname:Any
B/W Friend Code:5243 2229 2166
Time you're available:right now if you want

All orders before this post have been processed. With the exception of pikapika's, all the orders also have been filled, and can pick up their eevee this afternoon.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom