• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchase th

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchase them

The Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL has been unveiled for Japan. A lottery is being held to determine who can purchase them.

Read more on Bulbanews

Aviator Zero

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia
Reaction score
Re: Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchas

This is so bizarre. A lottery determines a select few to be able to buy the prize essentially at full price. The only worse corruption of a lottery I can think of is... The Lottery

Last edited:

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score
Re: Eevee edition Nintendo 3DS LL unveiled: Lottery held to determine who can purchas

Gotta admit, I really like that Eevee version.

Kouzan

Silent in the trees.
Reaction score

Eh, I'm not a fan of it the design's not really my thing. Now if they make one for the other Eveelutions, specifically Umbreon, I might be more excited.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Why not just make a bunch of Eevee 3DS LLs and make more money? It's not like this is something like Google Glass that there's a reason to make them so limited. The only thing making them super-exclusive is going to do is increase their resale value, which makes Nintendo no profit at all.