• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eevee give away! (ideal for breeding/training)

Codface

Reaction score
I did 4 hours of Eevee breeding this morning and ended up with a number of very good spares. Since they'll just be taking up box space I'm giving them away.

All pokemon are Relatively Superior (none Hidden Abilities)

1x Female lvl 24 (untouched EV it lvled in daycare) - Modest - max 31 IV in Sp.Atk & Speed2x 1x Male lvl 1 - Modest - max 31 IV in Sp.Atk & Seed 1x Male lvl 1 - Mild - max 31 IV in Sp.Atk & Speed GONE

I also have a Timid (above average) lvl 1 Eevee with maxed 31 speed. Which would be good if you want to breed some fast pokemon)

ALSO

Newly Breed
Deino lvl 1's
Have around 2 dozen banked so far
All Modest with RS stats most are max 31 IVs in 2 or 3 of (Sdef/Hp/Spd/SAtk). A few are 31 in Hp/SAtk/Spd
Have both male and female.

At no point was any of these breed pokemon (or its source parents/grandparents) subject to any sort of cloning, haxing, AReplay, RNGing or such and are therefore suitable for even the strictist of legit player.

My friend code is
4771 4533 6173

I should be around from 6pm - midnight GMT weekdays
Weekend early til Midnight.

Last edited:
They free any return pokemon is fine.

Whats your friend code again?

I can be in the room right now or whenever is ok with you.

Enjoy the Eevee. He should be pretty decent. Either as a party one or for future breeding on Masula method.

Can I get a male modest eevee with the max 31 sp att and speed and can you name it U. Bolt. If your able to trade now let me know I am able to.

B/W2 FC 1464-4006-6700

Started doing Deino eggs now.

All deinos will have dark pulse egg move and maxed 31SAtk.

Most will be modest. Also likely to get alot of speed/hp/sdef 2/3rd 31IVs. If anyones interested in me saving them one post your prefered two IVs and I'll save one for you.

I'd love that Eevee but it wouldn't be fair for nothing... Sure there isn't even any items you'd like? :)

-Edit- The female one if possible, sorry.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom