• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Eevee VS Girafarig VS Ho-oh

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Starting over without the inappropriate joke answer...

Which Palindrome Pokemon is better?

5b8cw7.png

You can't get rid of the joke answer.

Last edited:
Well, I'm going with Ho-oh again. Same reasons as before.

Also, since when did Ryuutakeshi become a mod of The Contest Hall...?

Also, since when did Ryuutakeshi become a mod of The Contest Hall...?

When Ghaskan was promoted, he and someone else became a Moderator of the Pokémon World, and it's Sub Topics.

I prefer Ho-Oh over the three, because of stats, typing, and design.

Like I said earlier, Ho-Oh would annihlate them all in battle, and it is cooler.

I tried for about 20 minutes to find an EV spread that allowed Girafarig to stall out Ho-oh regardless of its moveset, but its not possible due to Choice Specs Fire Blast and Choice Band Brave Bird being ridiculously powerful.

Girafarig cannot OHKO Ho-oh to start with, and besides, any offensive Girafarig will be outsped due to Ho-oh's higher base speed. That, and Choice Band Brave Bird OHKO's any offensive Girafarig even with no investment in Ho-oh's attack.

That basically covers everything regarding battles between Ho-oh and Girafarig

Last edited:
Hydrogen peroxide is used for Rockets.
Also as bleach. Possibly the brain one to erase the previous thread's existence. Though it probably isn't healthy.

But I'll pick Eevee. It's one of the pokémon I like most, so yeah. It obviously would lose in battle and other things, but it has a good design.

I never really liked Girafarig. It just doesn't appeal to me.

Eevee. It's evolutions are just awesome. (I.E. Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon)

Eevee's my favorite, because of the sheer variety it has, evolution-wise. Ho-Oh's pretty cool too. Girafarig... a good concept as far as design goes, but nearly useless in battle.

Eevee. It has so many evolution forms to pick from, and all their designs are awesome. =)

Eevee is the best to me, because it is just awesome, and can evolve into seven different cool pokemon.

I'm just gonna come out and say it: I like Girafarig even though it sucks. I've always thought it was cool.

You and me both. I never though Girafarig sucked. You know, I'm going to try EV Training one just to show. Even if it doesn't work...

Though Girafarig is the best palindrome, I choose Eevee for cuteness.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom