• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

GEN VI: Eevee with the Egg move Wish

TerraTF

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm currently in search of an Eevee with the Egg move Wish. It could be of any random nature and of any random IVs just as long as it knows Wish.

I can offer in return many HA Gible's of varying Perfect IVs and Natures, many Bagon of varying Perfect IVs and Natures, and many Technician Scythers of varying Perfect IVs and Natures.

Krash

I aim to misbehave
Reaction score
I have two. One Level 1 with Careful nature, and one Level 6 with Naughty. I'll trade you one for a Scyther.

Code: 3067-5751-5572
Name: Brennan

TerraTF

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
Gonna bump this. I've VM'd Swedish Chef while he was still on last night and he has yet to respond. So if anyone has a Wish Eevee please respond soon.

MachDragonX

Garchomp Enthusiast Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I have one. It's Timid natured with the egg moves Wish, Stored Power, Yawn and Curse. Comes in a Luxury Ball.

Do any of your Technician Scythers have Defog? I don't need a Gible or Bagon.

TerraTF

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
I have one. It's Timid nature with the egg moves Wish, Stored Power, Yawn and Curse. Comes in a Luxury Ball.

Do any of your Technician Scythers have Defog? I don't need a Gible or Bagon.
No. They were bred off of Scyther caught in Kalos

Update : I was able to obtain a Wish Eevee so this thread may now be closed.

Last edited: