• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eevee_Breeder's Shiny Services CLOSED (mod please lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eevee_Breeder's Shiny Services Re-opening

Ok, thanks!

Currently working on:

Female Hardy Eevee Nami
Scyther
Dratini
Trapinch
Female Jolly Hoppip Peach
Female hasty or naive Chimchar Rochelle
Male Scyther
Male Electrike
Chansey
Snorelax

Nature specifics take awile so please be patient

Last edited:

I saw that you asked me to place an order here.
I need a Chansey and a Snorlax RNG Shiny Please
EDIT: What would you like in return
i have
Alamos Darkri
Tru Manaphy
Tru Arceus
Tru Regigigas
Gamestop Deoxes
Gamestop PCP
10th Anniv Celebi
10th Anniv Latios
10th Anniv Latias
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy
Haley's Mew
Haley's Phione
PKTOPIA Electriver
PKTOPIA Magmotar
PKTOPIA Pikachu

ok not a problem ill send you a message when they are bred thanks for requesting here :)

I'll trade you a Leaf Stone and Master Ball for the Shiny Totodile and Shiny Riolu.

i would like shiny pineco and shiny clampral

i can offer a 10th anniv celebi

sorry everybodies shinies are taking so long i havent had much time its testing time at school so i dont have time to do your requests im doing the best i can thanks for patience

Ok this is a message to the moderators and my customers, I will finish up the projects that i have right now but then i want this shop closed i liked it at first but since ive made it at least 3 other shops have popped up that are offering the exact same service as me,my shop feels neglected and i feel un-needed if you want a shiny in the future from me fine but ask me through either PM or VM im done the shops are getting too repetitive (at least for shinies and im sick of it) if i want to re-open in the futurethen ill ask but i am unsatisfied right now

thank you for choosing me while i lasted :D

Re: Eevee_Breeder's Shiny Services (Closeout sale due to repitition of shiny shops) 2

Can I get a shiny grimer for my HG please? nothing in particular, just no nickname. If it has ideal nature I can at least give a feebas

Re: Eevee_Breeder's Shiny Services (Closeout sale due to repitition of shiny shops) 2

yep ill add it on to my list :)

hey, do you have a shiny poliwag? or anyone of those families? I'll give a foreign tododile? or a thunderstone

Can I have the one of the following Shinys?

Riolu (Hardy)
Elekid (Timid)
Numel (Modest)

Could I have a Tailow, Jolly nature and nicknamed Moukinrui please.

I could do with a shiny charmander if you have the time :)

If I'm reading right ..

I'd love a riolu if you have time.

I would be super appreciative if you could somehow breed me a shiny charmander.

shiny feebas please and charmander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom