• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eeveelution Quiz!!!

That quiz was great, usually internet quizzes have questions that are very obvious, but in this case most of the questions weren't like that. I got Espeon, my favorite Eeveelution, I didn't think that I would get Espeon but I'm pleasantly surprised :giggle:.

21% Espeon
17% Sylveon
13% Eevee
13% Vaporeon
8% Jolteon
8% Flareon
8% Umbreon
8% Glaceon
4% Leafeon

my top three results were Umbreon (29%), Eevee (25%), and Glaceon (21%). No complaints there!
I scored below 10% on all the rest (and I got a whopping 0% on Vaporeon and Sylveon).
You got Umbreon, the Dark type!
You're a very private person, with lots of secrets and a complex mind. You're fine operating alone and can handle almost any situation yourself - even when most people couldn't. Take advantage of this and push yourself to your limits whenever possible! However, just because you feel okay living life alone doesn't mean you always should. You can easily get too withdrawn from others and feel lonely. Try to put yourself out there more so you can have more friends nearby for your next adventure.

Espeon: 21%
Umbreon: 21%
Eevee: 17%
Glaceon: 17%
Vaporeon: 8%
Leafeon: 8%
Flareon: 4%
Sylveon: 4&
Jolteon: 0%

You got Espeon, the Psychic type!
You're a major intellectual, almost always looking to learn more about the world, your passions, and anything interesting. It's very hard for others to fool you, or for important details to slip past you. Curiousity and self-motivation drive you to keep learning. But don't let your relentless pursuit of knowledge keep you from other experiences. Put that knowledge to use every now and then and pursue unfamiliar experiences. Don't worry if you're nervous - no matter what happens, you can think of a way to handle it.

My result with a 25% score was...
You're a very well-rounded and open-minded person, willing to hear new perspectives and not limit yourself to a set path. Like Eevee itself, the future has many possibilities! Take advantage of this and be as adventurous as possible, and remember to take some risks! However, you likely have a habit of being indecisive or naive at important moments. Don't be afraid to stand up for your beliefs and put your foot down. As your identity gets clearer to you, be willing to fight for who you are.

The description does surprisingly match my personality a lot more than I thought it would. As for the rest of the results, in order I got:
2. Umbreon (17%)
3. Espeon, Leafeon, and Sylveon (13%)
4. Jolteon and Glaceon (8%)
5. Vaporeon (4%)
6. Flareon (0%)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom