• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eeveelution Quiz!!!

I got... Glaceon. It's not my least favorite Eeveelution by any means, but I wasn't a fan of this quiz so... I'm kinda lukewarm on that. At least Espeon was my second highest ranking. Anyways here's the breakdown:
1590609859115.png
1590609696191.png

Got Eevee, not a fan of this quiz as well. The answers I gave mostly don't match the description I got for Eevee, my second highest was Espeon which I think would've been a better result imo.

Got Espeon here.

Surprisingly, Sylveon scored third (???) with Vaporeon and Glaceon (which would be my actual first and third places) scored 5th and 7th respectively.

I got Eevee at 25%, but Sylveon was a close second at 21%. Glaceon was my third at 17%. Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon all tied for fourth at 8%, and Espeon, Umbreon, and Leafeon all tied for fifth at 4%.

kind of funny... since Leafeon Day coming up soon....
I got cutie Leafeon - at 33%
Leafeon, the Grass type!
You're very conscious of what's around you, both environmentally and in general. You spot details most people would glaze over, helping you be more resourceful and practical. Chances are you've got great survival skills, and can do a lot more with a lot less. Plus you try to leave your planet at least as healthy as when you arrived. Just don't get too caught up in what's already around you. Unleash your creativity and do some inventing. Add to this world as well as keeping it healthy!

Glaceon second at 21%
Sylveon third at 17%
Flarey at 8%
Eevee at 4%
Vappy at 4%
Jotly at 4%
Espy at 3%
'Bree at 3 %

I got Umbreon, which is my second favorite Eeveelution so I'm happy. :)

Glaceon- 21%; Vaporeon-13%; Espeon- 13%; Sylveon- 13%; Eevee- 8%; Jolteon-4%; Flareon-4%.

I got Glaceon, with the second highest ranking one being Vaporeon.

kind of funny... since Leafeon Day coming up soon....
I got cutie Leafeon - at 33%
Leafeon, the Grass type!
You're very conscious of what's around you, both environmentally and in general. You spot details most people would glaze over, helping you be more resourceful and practical. Chances are you've got great survival skills, and can do a lot more with a lot less. Plus you try to leave your planet at least as healthy as when you arrived. Just don't get too caught up in what's already around you. Unleash your creativity and do some inventing. Add to this world as well as keeping it healthy!

Glaceon second at 21%
Sylveon third at 17%
Flarey at 8%
Eevee at 4%
Vappy at 4%
Jotly at 4%
Espy at 3%
'Bree at 3 %
Leafeon is da best

I got Umbreon with 25%, another 25% for Leafeon, 17% for Eevee, 13% for Espeon and Glaceon and 4% for Jolteon and Vaporeon.
Can't say that I'm surprised and funny enough I have been thinking of training an Umbreon...I'm going to Sinnoh to replace Cynthia. :LOL:

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom