• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewa

Oh, maybe they changed it then, ignore me~. The Japanese site always kept saying 'make sure it's on the Friend Board!' for each campaign.
It said that, so I woke my Zekrom up, not expecting to find it in the Entree Forest...but I did.

Re: Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewa

Clicked the submit button, took me to what looks like a part of the forest, had to click on a sparkling bush like Joshawott said and claimed Espeon.

All I have to do now is pick it up from the DW :cool:

Just picked up my Vaperon .... I mean Vapoeron ... but seriously how many times can the official site misspell their own trademarked word?

How do I find out if my Flareon was saved? I can't seem to find any of these things.

Why does it say I'm not qualified for this promotion?!!

I played and won an Espeon :/

I got a Vapeoron! Oh wait... I meant Vaperon... >_> still, I'm happy. I already have Japanese Espeon so... yeah :p

How do I find out if my Flareon was saved? I can't seem to find any of these things.

Same here... I can't find my Flareon on the promotion page. :-(
Do you have to tuck in a Pokemon to see it?

Same here... I can't find my Flareon on the promotion page. :-(
Do you have to tuck in a Pokemon to see it?

I had my Venusaur tucked in when the event was activated, that might be why.

Also, might just be some kind of lag, might get them later or something :/

I didn't have my Pokemon tucked in and I was able to do it. Give it a day or two, there are a lot of pokemon-gl accounts, it'll probably take a while :\

I didn't have my Pokemon tucked in and I was able to do it. Give it a day or two, there are a lot of pokemon-gl accounts, it'll probably take a while :\

Are you absolutely certain that that's how it works? Because I've got the same problem as the other fellow right now, and I swear I saved my Espeon after completing that insipid game. >>

Got my "Vapoeron" sitting on the Friend Board! XD Unfortunately, I have to wait 7 more hours to pick him up in the Dream World. D:

Are you absolutely certain that that's how it works? Because I've got the same problem as the other fellow right now, and I swear I saved my Espeon after completing that insipid game. >>
Yes I'm sure. Maybe it takes a while, there are millions of pokemon-gl accounts...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's time zone based, so that's why you can't get it yet. Interestingly, the message on the front hasn't been updated yet. On the promotion page itself, it says that the end date is July 19 (screenshot attached).
Well its the middle of the day where I am (2:30), the updated announcement is up, no Eeveelution in my promotions page despite it saving

Unless they're waiting for all of Canada to be at 1 PM, in which case I wait until 4, but their whole "maintenance until 9PM" messages end right on time.

Yes I'm sure. Maybe it takes a while, there are millions of pokemon-gl accounts...
Yeah, and they have a maintenance each Tuesday to get this stuff done.

According to Serebii, its 1 PM for each region. It's over an hour and a half, no Eeveelution for me.

My Espeon didn't save, but I redid it and got a Vaporeon. It saved, I got a screenshot of it save.

It's not on there.

Leafeon get. I was afraid it wouldn't go through since I know it saved the first time but after a week later I went back to play the game to check and said I still had yet to earn one.

If it helps I didn't have any Pokemon tucked in when I did it.

So would that promotion thing appear on the promotions page even if you didn't participate but not allow you to submit?

Currently not logged in and Munna C-Gear promotion is up

EDIT: So I can confirm there is a supposed delay.

Now time to see if I get Vaporeon if I wake up my Deino.

Fun fact:

If your Pokemon already finished up its hour before getting the promotion, and you wake it up, you don't get your Eeveelution. I hope there isn't an error where I can't claim my Pokemon now :/

Last edited:

Fun fact:

If your Pokemon already finished up its hour before getting the promotion, and you wake it up, you don't get your Eeveelution. I hope there isn't an error where I can't claim my Pokemon now :/
'course not <_<;

'course not <_<;
I didn't wake it up until after I got the promotion, it was still asleep.

Pretty reasonable assumption that they'd still send it over.

It says i'm not qualified and I KNOW I Played and Got Leafeon. First time, I got Espeon, I didn't save that time, then I retried and got Leafeon and I KNOW I saved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom