• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewa

Got my Leafeon, so I guess I'll be able to pick it up tonight when the DW becomes accessible again.

Re: Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewa

Just told my little brother to log on the pokemon-gl and he got the Eeveelution button on his promotion page! :D He just picked up his Espy :cool:

I think that whoever played the game but didn't get anything that says that you aren't qualified still have a chance at getting the Eeveelution you won. Don't know 'bout people who said that they aren't qualified :/ (I could be wrong though)

I failed to complete the game. I guess I'm the only one who won't be getting an eeveelution... :bawl:

I failed to complete the game. I guess I'm the only one who won't be getting an eeveelution... :bawl:

The abilities can be bred though, right? Maybe you can get one of some kind internet person :)

I got an Espeon in Black and a Flareon in White. Not only are those my two favourites anyway, but I thought their abilities were best when you weigh it all up; give Flareon the Toxic Orb and teach it Bulk Up and it might actually be okay with Fire Fang!

Don't worry, my older brother didn't either.

The abilities can be bred though, right? Maybe you can get one of some kind internet person :)
No, seeing how they're male <_<;

btw who ever has Jap. copies of B/W can get a DW Eevee in 5 days (I'm sure you guys already know this, just a reminder)

Just brought my Espeon over from the DW. It's DW ability seems pretty awesome, I may have to make room for it in my party.

Just brought my Espeon over from the DW. It's DW ability seems pretty awesome, I may have to make room for it in my party.
Yup, that's why I chose it :cool: Gonna RNG abuse for mine so that I can use it in competitive battles :-D

I got lucky with my Espeon. Didn't soft reset once, and I still got a Modest nature.

I got lucky with my Espeon. Didn't soft reset once, and I still got a Modest nature.
Cool.

Going for a Timid one :bounce:

GameCodeTrainer said:
I think that whoever played the game but didn't get anything that says that you aren't qualified still have a chance at getting the Eeveelution you won. Don't know 'bout people who said that they aren't qualified :/ (I could be wrong though)

If it says you're not qualified, your Eeveelution didn't save and you're shit out of luck.

Don't feel bad; half the people who DID complete the game won't be getting one either, apparently. :mad:

If it says you're not qualified, your Eeveelution didn't save and you're shit out of luck.

Don't feel bad; half the people who DID complete the game won't be getting one either, apparently. :mad:

I know mine saved, it wouldn't let me choose another one :/

I'll be mega pissed if I don't get mine :/

Glaceon is now mine. It'll be 6 hrs before I can collect him and use him for musicals though.

It says that I didn't qualify as well, but I contacted the customer service regarding this anyway since I don't want all the work I did for playing THAT minigame to turn just to a waste.

It says that I didn't qualify as well, but I contacted the customer service regarding this anyway since I don't want all the work I did for playing THAT minigame to turn just to a waste.

Please let us know if you find out anything.

They replied, and they said that they are still investigating the issue by checking my account records. I'll tell if they happen to fix the issue. :)

They replied, and they said that they are still investigating the issue by checking my account records. I'll tell if they happen to fix the issue. :)
Good news for those who are having problems getting theirs :D Hopefully they'll be able to fix all accounts (they should). Everybody should send a message!

Hey Bian, who exactly did you contact? It would be annoying if we all had to complain individually, but if that's what it takes...

I contacted the TCPi Customer Service, but I'll wait for their reply first, and I should post here on what they can say. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom