• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewa

Oh, alright. I put in a request with the Support Center under the Category of PGL Promotion Problems. I'll post if I get a response.

Re: Eevee's evolutions now available on Global Link: Play to Befriend a Pokémon! rewa

i got my espeon! yeah, i still haven't picked it up actually but it's waiting on my game now.

I was able to get my Vaporeon (thankfully) but the Munna skin never appeared as a promotion :( I guess it's not the hugest deal but I'll probably send tech support an email or something when I get the time.

I missed out. That game was the epitome of The Computer Is A Cheating Bastard. Played for hours, raged for hours and never got past level 2. And now the damn Eeveelutions are all MALE, so I can't get someone to breed one for me!?

Ugh, when I can get back to trading (gorram Windows and viruses. Gorram no Linux support for the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connection!), I'll run around the trade forums looking for an Espeon. Or hack it if I get desperate enough.

Wasn't able to get my Espeon (the dreaded "You're not qualified" message), but I've sent Customer Service a message and they're looking into it. I hope I can get him; that game was way too hard to have beaten for nothing.

I am also having such issues.. No eeveelution on my PGL. Anyone have any updates on this?

I received a message from the Pokemon customer service people yesterday. It basically said they were working on it, and that they would give an update sometime next week. Maybe they said early next week? I forget. They also thanked me for my patience.

And the computer isn't a Cheating Bastard, Ein. I beat it three times in fifteen minutes. It's possible that you're just bad at Breakout clones. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom