• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Effort Non-Mafia - Endgame - 30/4/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be a fool.
It clearly mentions survivor.

.....Says the one with the black avatar....
Also black is the color of night which is the element of the noble birds Owls, as well as the element of Nyx. It is also a common hair color in places like Japan. And you dare to try to use such reasoning. I think you're an indep fool. That's the only reason for such bad logic.
First my avatar, then my title. You're looking into this way too much.

Town breaks the law too.
After that, people tend to see them as an outsider, an enemy, someone who is not part of the community anymore (in this case Town)

Also BlackWarGreymon was a virus type and not evil. Your logic has failed again!
I said many, not all. Read with care.

Also Matt got in fights and stuff all the time.
Using the dub name I see. We all know the dub group is the minority group, just like the mafia.

Darth Plagueis the wise? I sure have.
Confirmed Town with this.

Avatars are merely fake pictures.
Maybe for you, not for all.

Using the dub name I see. We all know the dub group is the minority group, just like the mafia.
........using the dub name over the original doesn't change his actions.
First my avatar, then my title. You're looking into this way too much.
I didn't even loon at your title.
After that, people tend to see them as an outsider, an enemy, someone who is not part of the community anymore (in this case Town)
No they don't. That only happens for things like murder. Every time someone j walks they're breaking the law and no one treats them like an outsider.
Maybe for you, not for all.

Show me one who isn't.

Show me one who isn't.
86d4e622dde08478ca99497246085838

Well. That was easy...

So @Zexy if I understand correctly I now just make banter and sit back and relax right ;)
[/QUOTE]
Yes.

DarthWolf13's Persuasion was maxed out!
DarthWolf13's Accuracy was maxed out!
DarthWolf13's EVs were maxed out!

Lone_Garurumon's Accuracy was maxed out!
Lone_Garurumon's Persuasion: +18 EVs
Lone_Garurumon's EVs were maxed out!

Midorikawa's Persuasion was maxed out!
Midorikawa's Accuracy was maxed out!
Midorikawa's EVs were maxed out!

AussieEevee's Accuracy: +66 EVs

Pokemon are trustworthy. It's not in their nature to be evil. However, Digimon... and Darths... are known to be evil by nature. You are both very suspicious.

Why are you labelling everything as evil? It seems as though you're trying to shift the focus off yourself and onto other players in a negative light.

I think everyone should really vote for Aussie. They're on the West Coast, which makes them evil!

I think everyone should really vote for Aussie. They're on the West Coast, which makes them evil!

Hey, Perth is a good city. It's the east coast that is evil!

I really think we should take a look at Looker though. He was trying to push inactives earlier, as they'd make an easy target to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom