• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Egg Move Morpekos for Trade!

EmpoleonProd

Empoleon Master Trainer
Reaction score
I spent a little bit of time chain-breeding Super Fang and Fake Out onto Morpeko, and now I have a handful of Morpeko eggs coming out of the nursery of Morpekos with both of these moves! With the right trainer, Morpeko could even see some competitive play with these moves (think Pachirisu in 2014), but at the very least, these moves are about as good as it's gonna get for Morpeko, whether you plan to use it in-game, for fun, or in a more competitive environment. Today is my birthday so I'm just giving these away because why not! I don't want/need anything for trade in particular, although since I'm playing Sword, any Shield exclusives would be awesome! I can also trade you a hatched Morpeko on request if you'd prefer to breed your own egg with a specific nature and/or 5IV Ditto!

This my second attempt at doing this, having one Link Code everyone use wasn't working well so I ask that you post or message me one and I'll come to you!

Last edited:
@EmpoleonProd I want one!! I'm playing sword, but would you like a lunatone in return?

Hey! Sorry for the late response, I was out all evening with friends and family and what not. I'm coming back around to get as many Morpekos as I can to the people that missed the initial giveaway, I still have plenty available so I'll try to get to you sometime tomorrow if that works? I'm off work about an hour after you made this comment, if that helps. So about 7pm PST I'd be available. Also would you like an egg or a Morpeko? :)

Hey! Sorry for the late response, I was out all evening with friends and family and what not. I'm coming back around to get as many Morpekos as I can to the people that missed the initial giveaway, I still have plenty available so I'll try to get to you sometime tomorrow if that works? I'm off work about an hour after you made this comment, if that helps. So about 7pm PST I'd be available. Also would you like an egg or a Morpeko? :)
A male Morpeko would be nice, I work all day pretty much but I'm off at like 9pm EST. And off till 5pm Saturday. I can DM you later when I'm out of work.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom