• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

I was so unlucky with the Eggs stuff :(
I always run out of incubators, and my egg list are flooded of useless 5km eggs from Pokestops
It just so annoying when we can't discard or give away those eggs. I really want to get rid of some :confused:

I always run out of incubators, and my egg list are flooded of useless 5km eggs from Pokestops
It just so annoying when we can't discard or give away those eggs. I really want to get rid of some :confused:
I get the same with the generic 7km Pokémon from friends. Only 1 incubator keeps it clogged

The inability to discard eggs is a major flaw in Pokego.

I recently got a Shiny Pancham.

How much have Eggs changed... 12kms are awesome for more efficient Incubator stack and Star Piece use, and the 3 bonus slots are awesome...

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom