• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

I hatched quite a few eggs recently, but nothing really noteworthy. I didn't even have a Pichu among those seven or eight eggs. I have a couple of two kilometer eggs, so hopefully at least one of them will include a starter Pokemon. A Johto Pokemon would also be nice.

Today I hatched a 10k egg and a 2k egg. One of them was a Pinsir (I've already gotten lots of Pinsirs) and the other was a Weedle, which was a bit disappointing.

I hatched a Slugma and a Pichu earlier today. I've already caught a Slugma, but I'll definitely need as much candy for it as I can get. Pichu was a nice surprise since I thought it was still in the five kilometer eggs. Now I just need Togepi and Tyrogue to get all of the Johto baby Pokemon, although I'm not sure how they solved the whole evolution process for Tyrouge in Pokemon Go. I have a ten kilometer egg and five kilometer egg that I'm working on now. At least the chances of getting a Pokemon I already have with a ten kilometer egg has been reduced and I could still use a Chansey and a Lapras anyway.

I hatched a Mareep earlier this morning. That made me quite happy. Mareep is one of my favorite Pokemon and even though it will take me awhile to get an Ampharos, it was still nice to hatch one. I also got another Ekans egg. That was still a bit disappointing, but at least I didn't have to waste an Incubator to hatch it. I'll hopefully be able to get another egg later today or tomorrow.

5km, Bellsprout. Nice hatch since I need lots of Candy for Victreebel still.
10km, Kabuto. Super nice hatch since it was the only 10km Pokemon whose Candy from an Egg would be enough for an evolution. I started thinking the system was somewhat rigged to give you desirable Eggs since the last 3 ones were pretty good.
2km, Geodude. Nope, back to bad stuff again; but it was a 2km, I'll excuse it :)

Got a Tyrogue from a 5k but dont think its the right one for Hitmontop. Has high attack.

I've hatched a few eggs, but nothing really noteworthy. I hatched a Geodude, Krabby, Natu, Ponyta and Ekans. I'm still grateful that I won't have to waste Incubators hatching Ekans anymore, but I really wish I could have gotten some more Johto Pokemon from this batch of eggs. Even the Natu was nice despite catching so many of them recently, so more of that would have been nice.

Most 10KM eggs I have hatched are either Dratini or Kabuto. Still trying to hatch that rare Snorlax, since the last Snorlax I encountered ran away on first ball D:

I've been hatching a lot of Kanto Pokemon lately, which wouldn't be too bad if I already had a lot of candy for most of them. I hatched two Sandshrew, a Growlithe, an Ekans and a Dratini. I seriously don't need any more Growlithe or Sandshrew candies. While I'm still grateful that Ekans are only in the two kilometer eggs, that doesn't mean I want to keep finding them. If I'm going to get Kanto Pokemon, why can't I get ones that I actually need like Oddish, Horsea or Porygon? The Dratini was fine since I don't come across those too often and I got a medal for catching ten Dragon Pokemon because of it.

I was able to hatch a couple of Johto Pokemon recently though. I hatched a Remoraid and a Phanpy. I already had a Remoraid, but getting more candy for it was fine. Phanpy was brand new, so that was neat. I have two other ten kilometer eggs. It will take another couple of days to hatch them, but they'll hopefully turn out to be something good.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom