1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Eggs in GO!

Discussion in 'Current Events: Pokémon GO' started by Life, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Jacensolo66

Jacensolo66 Member

Blog Posts:
    Hatched my first Easter egg and it was also Togepi.

2. omahanime

omahanime Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Hatched Poliwag & Skarmory.

Avapatch likes this.
  3. Tuoko

Tuoko Leomon

Blog Posts:
    Hatched Doduo, Exeggcute, Squirtle, Slowpoke x2, Igglybuff, and Ekans today.

The Igglybuff made me quite happy

4. Jacensolo66

Jacensolo66 Member

Blog Posts:
    Hatched my 7 10k eggs I was saving. Got Larvitar, 2 Dratini, Mantine, Sudowoodo, Pineco, and Skarmory. Only needed Larvitar for the candy. From the 2ks I have gotten and hatched since the event started, got Togepi, Elekid, Cleffa, and Wooper. Personally, not a good haul overall.

5. Shiny Celebi

Shiny Celebi Legendary
    Former BMGf Head Administrator

Blog Posts:
    I last hatched Pineco and Sneasel, which I didnt yet have. Ive also recently hatched Scyther and Dratini which was pretty nice.

6. L-05308

L-05308 Member

Blog Posts:
    Double candy from eggs really isn't that special, seen as everything is hatching from 2k eggs which never gave much candy anyway. I also think the candy gain from 5k and 10k eggs has been reduced because despite the event, I'm getting less candy from them then what I have received in the past.

7. omahanime

Blog Posts:
    I hatched my 1st 2k event egg, got the big blue blob(Wobbuffett)

Avapatch and Pory gone? like this.
  8. Jacensolo66

Jacensolo66 Member

Blog Posts:
    Finally was able to spend the day walking. Hatched a bunch of 2k eggs but the only thing worth while was the 3rd Tyrogue I hatched today had high HP. Only 2 5k eggs I hatched were Cyndaquil and Totodile. Need more Cyndaquil candy but was hoping for better IVs on both.

9. Hidden Mew

Hidden Mew Administrator
    Deputy Head Administrator

Blog Posts:
    I've noticed that as well. I've only been hatching two kilometer eggs so far during this event, but I'm not getting any more candy than usual. If anything, it's a bit less since sometimes I'll get nine pieces of candy and everything thus far has only given my six pieces of candy. Maybe they made the amount of candy given during the event smaller than usual, but that would be kind of weak given that the point was to give out more candy during the event.

Anyway, prior to the event, I hatched two Geodude, an Ekans and a Quilfish. The Quilfish was a nice surprise since I never could find out during the Water Pokemon event. During the event thus far, I've hatched a Smoochum, Abra and Growlithe. I don't come across Smoochum too often, so I didn't mind that, but I don't need Abra or Growlithe. I really hope that I can find some Togepi and Oddish during the event. A Horsea and Porygon would be fantastic too.

10. omahanime

Blog Posts:
    I hatched my 2nd 2k event egg, got Squirtle. It wasn't even a good Squirtle.

Avapatch likes this.
  11. L-05308

L-05308 Member

Blog Posts:
    I just hatched 2 2k eggs and both were Scyther, which is terrible because Scyther was all I ever got from 10k eggs back in the day. Get this though, I don't know how much the one gave me but, I noticed since they hatched one after another, the second gave me one Scyther candy. Literally ONE!

12. Jacensolo66

Jacensolo66 Member

Blog Posts:
    Got a Chikorita from a 5k egg. During event have hatched 3 5k eggs and gotten 1 of each Gen2 starter.

13. Hidden Mew

Hidden Mew Administrator

Blog Posts:
    That's pretty lousy. The most candy I've gotten from these two kilometer eggs during the event thus far has been eight. Despite the double candy part of the event, it seems pretty lousy to have such a small amount. I have noticed that two kilometer eggs have been giving out less candy since I think the Johto Pokemon were included, but there were times where I still got seventeen pieces of candy.

I actually wasn't sure if the Johto starters were available in any eggs. I haven't come across a Johto starter egg yet myself.

I did hatch an Eevee and Shuckle recently. I have a ton of Eevee candy, but I wanted to wait until I got two Eevee with good stats before evolving them into Espeon and Umbreon. Shuckle was a nice surprise since I haven't found one of those yet. I was just about to already call this event a dud just because of the lack of good finds for me, as well as the pathetic amount of double candy they're giving out, but at least I've gotten two eggs that have been good finds thus far.

14. omahanime

Blog Posts:
    I hatched my 3rd 2k event egg, got Elekid, my first.

Avapatch likes this.
  15. Jacensolo66

Jacensolo66 Member

Blog Posts:
    They added them for the Easter event. No word if they will continue after the event.

16. Pika_pika42

Pika_pika42 Ash's Pikachu

Blog Posts:
    Hatched a cute lil Phanpy from a 2k egg.

~ Pika Pika

17. Hidden Mew

Hidden Mew Administrator

Blog Posts:
    Ah, that would explain why I could find them before. Hopefully, they'll keep them after the event. It's hard enough to find the Johto starters, so they might as well make them available in eggs. Either that or have a Johto starter event at some point similarly to what happened with the Kanto starters. It would be even better now that Pinab berries can be used.

I hatched a Skarmory yesterday. That was a pretty cool surprise. The first few eggs turned out to be common Pokemon, but I have been getting better luck lately. Hopefully, that can continue with the rest of the two kilometer eggs. I've been using the infinity incubator for them, but I wonder if I should try to hatch all of them before the event ends. I'm not sure if the eggs will hatched into regular Pokemon found among two kilometer eggs if I don't hatch them before the event ends.

18. dragon_nataku

dragon_nataku Vice-President in Charge of Volcanoes

Blog Posts:
    Hatched an Ekans (meh), a Gastly (eh), and a Smoochum (yay!) today. At least the shuttle ride and trekking all over campus today was useful for something.

19. omahanime

Blog Posts:
    I hatched my 4th 2k event egg, got Sudowoodo

Avapatch likes this.
  20. Jacensolo66

Jacensolo66 Member

Blog Posts:
    Pretty happy. Hatched 8 2k eggs last night. 1st was Miltank which adds him to the dex. 2-7 were Girafirig, Wobuffett, Shellder, Abra, Misdreavus, and Eevee. 8th was my 2nd Lapras.

omahanime likes this.