• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

After it taking almost a year to hatch my first Porygon, have now hatched 2 in less then a week.

And it is great the Pichu is more common from 2k eggs during the event, but not helping me as I am not getting any 2k eggs. Last 6 have been 5k.

Hatched a second Mantine in a row from a 10k egg. Booooo >: (
Oh well, it was an Egg you obtained before Mantine was moved down to 5km :( At least you won't be getting these again.
I've got a Pinsir from a 10km soon before they were moved down too, and was a bit bummed out at the time. Although in my case it would end up being the Wonder Pinsir that's currently my #3 top CP and my main Blissey counter as it has Fighting attacks.

5km, Phanpy. Now working on a 2km as well as the 10km that was already up.
Hope I get some 2km that turn out to be Ash Cap Pichu before the event is over.

Hatched a 2km I got after the event started, I forget what it was, I want Ash Cap Pichu
10K - Porygon - great joy, my first
5K - Voltorb - I still want

Recently hatched some eggs:
10km- Dratini!!!! Yay! I always wanted a Dragonair, and it hatched with enough candies for the evolution! No plans on getting Dragonite.

10km- Mantine. Duh.

5km: Krabby. Okay, since water types are rare in my area.

5km(??): Psyduck.

[Forgot. Maybe 2 or 5km]: EEVEE!!! Hatched with enough candies to evolve. A mental struggle in choosing Flareon vs Umbreon ensued since I haven't used the name trick yet. Ended up getting an Umbreon on one of the most sunny days of summer. I find it highly ironic that I got a night evolution in bright sunlight.

Hatched several 5km eggs today.
  • Magby - got 55 candies now because of it. Should hopefully have enough for when Magmortar comes out in the future.
  • Shuckle - it's helpful for increasing the amount for the Rock badge
  • Vulpix - ^ same, but with the Fire badge
  • Girafarig - it's my second one, so I don't really need it, but it's a good hatch.
  • Voltorb - got 42/50 candies now because of it. Just 8 more to go!

Did the double edged sword of 10k egg hatching. Hatched 2 Dratini, Larvitar, Mareep, and Porygon which I will take the candy for all of them, but none of their IV's were that great. 3 were 2nd tier.

I've hatched 3 more 2km , I forget what they were, I want Ash Cap Pichu

2km, Togepi. Very happy about this hatch :)

But I may not get Ash Cap Pichu in time. Not that I mind too much honestly, I have one Pikachu; that's what matters the most to me, Ash's Pikachu. Pichu/Raichu are just nice extras I won't mind much if I don't get in time.

10km, Pineco :( Unfortunately it was an Egg from before the changes in species per category. But I was still hoping it would be something good I could get ~40 Candy for.
5km, Smoochum.

At least, thanks to these, I got enough Candy to evolve Pineco (which was Wonder) and the 2 Smoochum I've ever hatched (the one that made me register the species and this one). The latter is cool because it means I got a +3/200 for the gold Psychic-type medal which I'm extremely close for. And of course it was a nice bunch of XP since it is double at the moment.

After walking Blissey for 80+km and being up to 75 candy, hatched 3 straight Chansey. Now up to 240 candy.

And I hatched a Chinchou from a 5k egg I got yesterday. Weird as I hatched a couple from 10k eggs the day before.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom