GO Eggs in GO!

Reaction score
I can't play now, cuz i'm brazilian, but here's my plain:
Use your Permanent Incubators on 2 and 5 Km, and your 3-Uses Incubators on 10 Km Eggs. This way you may use 30Km of the limited Incubators and use your Permanets more times
I think this is obvious but worth spreading so, hope i'm being usefull <3

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
I've hatched a few eggs! They all gave me Pokemon I already had, but it wasn't all bad. I got enough candies to evolve a male Nidoran into Nidorino. :p

I have a 10 km egg in an incubator though, so hopefully this will finally be a Pokemon I don't have!

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
I got a 10km egg too! It hatched into a Pinsir. Not the best, but at least I didn't have it already. I would have been pissed if it was an Eevee

More fab than Sylveon.
Reaction score
I've hatched upwards of 30 eggs now but the only notable things I've gotten are Omanyte and Porygon.

Reaction score
Hatched too many eggs to remember mostly 10km and 5km, but I've gotten a jigglypuff golbat diglet geodude machop slowpoke magnemite gastly hitmonlee rhyhorn lapras aerodactyl and plenty other commons ( well to me) and out of all those the ones that I admire are aerodactyl and lapras and the ones that I couldn't get from catching would be all except the golbat gastly rhyhorn and slowpoke.

Reaction score
Eggs seem to be the way to go. Besides that all important exercise, its a great way of getting rare Pokemon, loads of candy and loads of stardust. I hatched a CP 891 Aerodactyl with 32 candies! Egg incubators are the only things worth spending real money on!

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
My 10 km egg hatched into DRATINI! Almost gave me enough candies to evolve it too. I'll need to hatch one more. Or catch one if it's even possible anymore. I heard the Dratini nests got removed in an update.

PKMN Sun Player
Reaction score
I've got 8 eggs and 1 hatched.
Mostly 5 km eggs.

I don't walk a lot, so hatching is going to take forever.... (n)

All-Star
Reaction score
Hatched a 957 Lapras from a 10 km egg recently. I've been wanting a Lapras for a while now so really content with this.

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
My latest 10 km egg hatched into an Eevee
:(

That's what I get for jinxing it in my previous post in this thread a little while ago.

Uncompromising Worth
Reaction score
Do you get another permanent incubator later in the game? I only have one, and have gotten the other 3-uses-only ones from leveling up. I really don't want to spend the money on them. Although I do more hatching than I do hunting. It's the only way I've been steadily progressing thus far.

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Hatched a Ponyta todaaaaaaaay eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^

oh my
Reaction score
Do you get another permanent incubator later in the game? I only have one, and have gotten the other 3-uses-only ones from leveling up. I really don't want to spend the money on them. Although I do more hatching than I do hunting. It's the only way I've been steadily progressing thus far.
Unfortunately you only get 1 permanent incubator in normal gameplay, and even if you want to buy an additional incubator, it will only have 3 uses. The semi-good news is that at every 5 levels (lv 10, lv 15, lv 20, etc.) you'll get another 3-time use incubator.

AWACS Sky-Eye
Reaction score
Unfortunately you only get 1 permanent incubator in normal gameplay, and even if you want to buy an additional incubator, it will only have 3 uses. The semi-good news is that at every 5 levels (lv 10, lv 15, lv 20, etc.) you'll get another 3-time use incubator.
And you get two incubators at level 20! And I'm guessing 2 more at level 25, then 3 at level 30, etc.

Uncompromising Worth
Reaction score
That's great news! I'm currently at level 12, so now too far from 15. I may have to suck it up and buy some, too.

And you get two incubators at level 20! And I'm guessing 2 more at level 25, then 3 at level 30, etc.
Whaaat?! That's awesome! Maybe I'll buy a couple until I hit those high levels. Which at my rate won't be for another couple of months. Lol.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Hatched 3 more Eggs by this point; my first and only 5km so far was Krabby. The other two were 2km, Weedle and Geodude.

Reaction score
have about had it with 10k eggs. in 4-5 have gotten 2-3 pinsirs(easy to catch in my area), eevee(have caught enuf to evolve around 10), and the only good thing an omanyte.

Reaction score
I hatched my first egg today. It was a 5k and it hatched into an Ekans. I had already caught an Ekans, but it wasn't as strong as the one I hatched.

Reaction score
got a lickitung from a 5k egg. last few 2k eggs have been the junk u can find all over such as pidgey, rattata, weedle, spearow, and caterpie.