• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

5km, Eevee :) I liked it a lot for the Candy it gave out, but it wasn't Wonder... still better than most 5km out there though :D

As I was pulling into a parking lot to catch a Swinub, an egg hatched. Swinub. I was confused for a few seconds.

In the past two days with all the big sessions I got:

2km, 91% Geodude (15/11/15) :D
5km, Wonder Pineco (meh)
2km, Wonder Abra (ok I guess but I have some better hatched ones)
and the best of them all
10km, Larvitar (not Wonder but I don't mind, it got me up to 50 Candy)

I hatched an Eevee from my latest egg! It's only about 500 CP though, it seems like all the Eevee's I've found have low CP :( I used to be able to find ones with 900+
Still an Eevee though :) Were the IVs good at least?
Nope. I only put a 5k egg on If I don't have any 2k or 10k eggs. If I have a 2k and a 10k egg, I put the 10k egg on first, but if I have a blue incubator, I use that for the 10k egg.
That's the optimal strategy indeed. I actually only use blue incubators for 10km these days, and only put those in the blue. The infinite one gets 2 km > 5 km in that priority order.
That's what I do too. I never can seem to find 10k eggs though :(
I know that feeling so well :(

Anyway, I hatched some more eggs today but they were nothing cool

2km, Diglett
2km, Nidoran-F. why won't they take the Nidoran away from the egg tables already those are way too common to still be around

Still an Eevee though :) Were the IVs good at least?

That's the optimal strategy indeed. I actually only use blue incubators for 10km these days, and only put those in the blue. The infinite one gets 2 km > 5 km in that priority order.

I know that feeling so well :(

Anyway, I hatched some more eggs today but they were nothing cool

2km, Diglett
2km, Nidoran-F. why won't they take the Nidoran away from the egg tables already those are way too common to still be around
Are Diglett rather common in your area? They aren't that common in mine. Also, I think both Nidoran need removing from eggs as well.

Back
Top Bottom