• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Are Diglett rather common in your area? They aren't that common in mine. Also, I think both Nidoran need removing from eggs as well.
Not in my immediate vicinity, but just a bit further around the city centre they're very common. I've evolved several Dugtrio already. But if they're not that common elsewhere, I guess they're fine as Eggs. But Nidoran? nah :(

Voltorb and Magnemite are common in seaside areas here too, but I wouldn't mind a good Magnemite hatch that could give me some nice Candy. Magneton is useful and Magnezone should become even more useful.

Zubat, Sudowoodo, and Chikorita seem to be extremely common where I live. I even found (and caught) a wild Meganium.

Zubat, Sudowoodo, and Chikorita seem to be extremely common where I live. I even found (and caught) a wild Meganium.
Zubat and Sudowoodo are also very common where I live. I've caught several wild Golbat and Crobat before.
Magnemite is uncommon, while Voltorb is pretty rare. I do see Voltorb from time to time though.

It's funny, I just made a thread talking about this! ;)
I've evolved several Voltorb and Magnemite before.

Let's please keep this on topic; Eggs.
The rarity thread can be used for this discussion.

Such a thread can be found here

Since i've never successfully completed a raid, how does getting a raid egg work, exactly?

Such a thread can be found here

Since i've never successfully completed a raid, how does getting a raid egg work, exactly?
Raid Eggs have nothing to do with the Eggs you incubate, and they are mostly obsolete too.

When Raids first started happening, the Raid Pokemon would hatch from Raid Eggs. You could see nearby Raid Eggs in the tracker; there were pink (for low ranks, 1 and 2) and yellow (for higher ranks, 3 and 4). Each Raid Egg had a timer and a time in which it would hatch, giving you an hour to attempt the Raid Battle.

Now the Raid Eggs are just skipped entirely and the Raid Boss lasts 2 hours. Exclusive Raid Battles may bring the blue variant (for Rank 5) back, though; those, if they end up happening, should last 48 hours.

2 5k eggs, both Eevee. :( and :)
All Eevee are :) for me

I also got 2 5k, Growlithe and Growlithe. I used to like these a lot but now it's just not worth evolving those instead of higher CP ones I might catch, even if the IVs are better. It's no longer worth using Stardust on this species, maybe with the exception of my best one.

5km, Sneasel. It had more than 1000 CP straight off the hatch but bad IVs (for an Egg) and I have 2 better Sneasel from the Ice event so I transferred it.

5km, Wonder Smoochum. Cool part is that it gave me enough Candy to evolve it into Jynx, and it seems it is identical to the other one I've hatched and evolved a while ago. Same CP, HP, Appraisal... I checked it, they're both 87% 15/13/11. I'VE ACHIEVED CLONING :p

Another 5km, Tangela. This is also Wonder, but my first hatch is better (perfect HP and Attack, full Grass moveset VS no perfect stat, Grass/Poison moveset).

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom