• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Phanpy! Cute, but I have quite a few of them
I know right, I got 3 as well. Early on I wanted them like crazy because I was afraid I'd never get Donphan otherwise. Now I have a lot, and upon figuring out the max CP Donphan can get I thought it would be good, but nah :(

I've hatched quite a few eggs, although not too many ones that standout. I hatched a couple of Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Maril, Stantler, Mantine, Pichu, Igglypuff, Cleffa, Oddish, Togepi, Snorlax, Porygon and Aerodactyl. I finally hatched a Totodile, which is great since I wanted to get a wonder Feraligatr just like my wonder Meganium and Typhlosion. I wish I could find more Larvitar eggs. Despite being some of the more common Pokemon from the ten kilometer eggs, I rarely find it. I don't mind Snorlax and Porygon eggs. Those are useful and I'm not going to complain about getting Porygon after not finding one for over a year, but more Larvitar eggs would certainly be nice.

More Eggs:

5km, Wonder Eevee. Evolved it soon after into a pretty cool Jolteon, which I might power up someday but Vaporeon takes priority.
5km, Pichu. Not bad, I need some Pikachu Candy to evolve one of the two Ash Cap Pikachu I've kept, so I can have an Ash Cap Raichu in the collection too.

5km, Mantine :( At least it's Wonder and slightly better than my previous one.

The one I really want to hatch at this point (for Pokedex completion reasons) is Tyrogue, and to a lesser extent Chansey, Larvitar and Bulbasaur. I also still like Dratini/Snorlax of course, and want just one good Rhyhorn. At this point I'm considering prioritizing 5km over 2km, but I'm not sure that's a good way to go for it as it would slow down getting 10km.

5km, Wonder Phanpy. Gave me enough Candy to evolve into Donphan, gonna wait until the evolution spree though.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom