• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Has anyone ever had a 5km or 10km egg that hatched into a Pokemon on a lower tier instead? It's never happened to me personally, but I've heard rumors that it can happen sometimes.

hatched another 10k egg. so far have gotten 2-3 pinsirs, eevee, 2 omanyte, onyx, and yesterday got a dratini. not really the greatest luck as pinsirs, eevee, and possibly dratini arent hard to find near me.

After hatching my Lapras the other day I stupidly stuck another 10km egg into the incubator even though the only incubator I've got left is the infinite one. Aaaaahhhhh this is taking foreverrrrrr.... this egg is mocking me, guys. It's at 7.9km. ^@__@^;; I need moAr incubators.

*makes a hobo sign* "Will noogie your enemies for incubators"

Has anyone noticed if they are getting the same Pokemon from eggs at the same stop?
For example I think I keep getting sandshrew from 5k eggs collected from the same stop. thoughts?

Yesterday I hatched a Geodude out of a 2k egg and today I hatched a Diglett out of a 5k egg. That was pretty lucky because I've never seen those in my area before. I'm also working on hatching a 10k egg right now, so hopefully I get something new from that egg too.

Has anyone noticed if they are getting the same Pokemon from eggs at the same stop?
For example I think I keep getting sandshrew from 5k eggs collected from the same stop. thoughts?

I haven't noticed that because I haven't been paying attention to which eggs come from which stops. I thought the Pokemon egg you got was always random but maybe you're right.

would make sense as i hit pretty much the same pokestops and from 10k eggs have gotten 3-4 pinsirs and 2 omanyte among other things. wouldnt mind one more omanyte but if i hatch another pinsir or eevee from a 10k egg i am going to lose it. latest is from a new area so maybe i will get something new.

Hatched a 2km Egg (Magikarp) and a 5km Egg (Goldeen).
Not really satisfied with either, had them both and evolving them will take a long while.

My 10k egg hatched and it was a Magmar! :D It has 1009cp, so it's my second strongest Pokemon.

Then I hatched two 2k eggs, but they were both Weedles which was kind of disappointing because I find those all the time. At least they had higher cp than any of my other Weedles.

I finally got another 10km egg after what seems like ages, and I really hope it's Lapras because I want more Lapras candies. Luckily having to walk around campus all day makes hatching eggs a breeze.

had 4 10k eggs but 2 hatched last nite. got another magmar and my first electabuzz. also got a charmander from a 2k egg which looks like the only way i will ever get charizard :(

worked alot this weekend so no pokemon hunting but did hatch a perfect charmander.

So I've finally emptied my bag of eggs. And gonna go somewhere different and collect eggs.

I hope they are different from the usual commons I keep getting

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom