• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched a fair share of Eggs the past few days thanks to making use of GO Plus for distances I'd normally not open the app.

5km, 98% Pinsir PARTY TIME :D :D :D The bad IV is Defense (basically it's not Attack so I care very little), the Bug moveset as it should be is ready (no TMs). This is getting SO powered up if I get the fateful EX Raid Pass for Mewtwo, it's the best potential Bug attacker I can have! And that's important VS Focus Blast.
5km, Qwilfish; meh, got a higher CP and IV one, transferred :(
2km, Geodude; same as above but I'll take the Candy :)
2km, Nidoran F; same as above, Candy for this is even more important this event as I'm using it a lot for evolution sprees :)

And in any case, I'm certainly taking the double Stardust that's coming out of all of them :D
But where are my 10kms?!?!?! I got to Level 35, gotta use the free 3x Incubator somehow...

5km, non-Wonder Stantler; I've hatched 2 Wonder before and I don't even care about the species anymore unless it would be 100% :(

I haven't had any noteworthy hatches in a while. I finally hatched another Larvitar last month, so that was great. I think that I hatched another Sneasel a few weeks ago and I've hatched a couple of Shuppet, even though I never need one of those or Duskull again after the Halloween event. I'm just hoping that they'll be able to update the eggs with Hoenn Pokemon faster than they did with the Johto Pokemon once that update goes live.

Back
Top Bottom