• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched several Eggs these days

On 2km, I remember 2 Swablu, 2 Abra.
On 5 km, another Azurill
On 10 km, 3 Aerodactyl, Skarmory for the bad ones. Another Dratini (so-so), a Bagon, another Beldum :D All bad IVs but I don't mind.

10km, another Dratini. Now at 120 Candy on it, now debating on whether I should get another Dragonite or save it up for any potential better ones later or to power up those I already have. I don't really need one more Dragonite at this point, to be fair.

I hatched a couple of Ralts during the event, but then I kept getting Larvitar, Skarmory, Dratini and Aerodactyl. I was hoping that I'd get some Bagon during the events or even enough Ralts for a Gardevoir, but that didn't happen. On the bright side, I hatched a lot of Swablu during the event. If I wait until transferred candies are doubled, I'm probably close to three hundred Swablu candies at this point. I also hatched an Abra this morning.

My last 10km of the event was another Bagon. Just enough to finally get Salamence :)

Also hatched several more Swablu from 2kms.

Now only missing Wynaut from the dex of what is currently available here, hopefully I get it soon. I have some event 5kms left after all.

I've hatched two Wingull which is nice as I needed Candy to evolve my 100% one.
And a Larvitar which gave me some nice extra Candy which I'm now using to power up my second 98% Tyranitar past Level 30. It won't make too big of a difference, but it's still a little extra strength VS the current Raid Boss, Lugia, so I'm glad I can go for it.

Nothing else notable for now, but I've got a 10km egg almost ready.

Trainers,

It’s time to get cracking on a special Egg event! The Pokémon GO Eggstravaganza is coming back on March 22 at 1:00 p.m. PDT, and this time you’ll have even more chances to hatch certain Pokémon!

This year, an even greater variety of Pokémon will be found in 2 km Eggs, and only those Eggs will be available from PokéStops throughout the event! This means that Pokémon that normally hatch from 5 km or 10 km Eggs, such as Wynaut or Ralts, will be found in 2 km Eggs until the event ends on April 2 at 1:00 p.m. PDT. There will also be an increased hatch rate of certain Pokémon, such as Pichu and Togepi.

Your eggs-traordinary efforts will bring rewards! Every Egg hatched during the event will also include bonus Candy to help you power up your newly hatched Pokémon. Additionally, double Stardust is available throughout the event.

The in-game shop also has special boxes to help you get the most out of hatching your Eggs, which include Super Incubators and Star Pieces. So lace up your shoes and prepare for this egg-citing event!

—The Pokémon GO team

I hatched one more Wingull :(
And a Barboach (meh), but also an Igglybuff which is kinda nice as baby Pokemon are a bit rare.

Still no Wynaut though :( Hopefully I can get it during the event.

I've also ran out of all 2km and 10km Eggs, now stuck at the 9/9 5km loop. Which is a bit bad way to start off this event, but I'll manage.

Got a Lickitung which is pretty nice as I do finally have the 50 Candy that will be most likely needed for Lickilicky in Gen IV.

Now I have 6 5km Eggs ready to hatch; decided to put 5km Eggs in my non-infinite use Incubators so I can benefit from the bonus Candy of the event and replace them with event 2km Eggs more quickly.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom