• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Eggs in GO!

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Hatched several Eggs these days thanks to the Adventure Week event incentivizing walking (for the Buddy Candy)... the only good one to come out of this was a 91% Togepi.

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Got a pretty nice hatch today.

10km, Chansey. Gave me enough Candy to evolve a high level one I had, which now means I have 3 useful Blissey to put as defenders.

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
10km, Larvitar. Got me some nice Candy to save up until Community Day :)
The only other notable hatch is a Magby. I'm keeping it, just like all babies.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Had a bunch of eggs hatch today, and it was a decent haul (since until a few days ago I hadn't played since last year).

- Trapinch
- Torchic (x2)
- Beldum
- Dratini
- Feebas

Shame about the Torchic duplicate. The ones I picked up today to replace these are mostly 5km/2km ones, so I'll probably get to work on those tomorrow. :)

TeaWest

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
2k, wailmer. Very fitting for the event lol
5k, Torchic. I swear this is like the 23rd time I've hatched a Torchic from an egg. :mad:

I have 4 10ks hooked up now so hopefully I get something good from them!

Iggy

Reaction score
Well, 8 10km eggs just hatched. This is what came out of it;
- 2 Beldums. Mediocre IVs, but meh, me got candy. 10 removed from a Metagross.
- 5 motherloving Feebas!! :mad: I've got 535 candy for that little &$*#.
- 1 Larvitar (12/12/14 IVs). Noice!
And of course a ton of star dust thanks to star piece and the event bonus.

Last edited:

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Did they change every egg to 2km ones for the event? All I seem to be getting is 2km ones, but they are hatching things like Mudkip which Serebii says is meant to be a 5km egg.

The two Mudkip I hatched today were enough for me to get Swampert, and another Wailmer hatchling has put me close to 250 so slowly getting there for Wailord.

TeaWest

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
Yeah I think they changed it so all you get are 2k eggs.

Anyway, I had 4 10k eggs saved up that I put into incubators for the event. I got 3 Beldum and 1 Trapinch. Got about 180 Beldum candy out of that :O

2k, Shellder, not shiny :(

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Nothing too good from event 2kms so far. An Azurill which I kept and lots of other bad IV Water-types which I transferred.