• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Eggs in GO!

Hidden Mew

Administrator
Reaction score
I hatched quite a few eggs during the Water Event. I got quite a few Squirtle, Totodile and Wailmer, but I also got a couple of Lotad. The first Lotad egg was really helpful in giving me enough candies to evolve another Lotad into a Ludicolo.

nmihal

Reaction score
Haven't got much luck with Eggs :( For example today I got a spare 2km from the Water Festival hatched and it was just another Feebas :(
Now I'm incubating the last 2km from the Water Festival and have a few 10km spare as well as an Alolan 7km, so I'm considering getting some Super Incubators to get them all dealt with quickly so I can get more.

Meanwhile some other people around me, guess who, get all the 96s and the 98s. Tough luck...