• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Eggs in GO!

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Nothing really good from Eggs recently, I'm just hatching 7km in hopes of that elusive Alolan Vulpix, but get Diglett, Meowth, Sandshrew :( Not even the somewhat better Geodude/Grimer. It's going slowly since I'm not playing much. Even worse, since I don't really spin many PokeStops, but open up all 20 Gifts daily, I'm very stacked with 7km and this problem is going to persist even after Vulpix. It's still a nice way to work towards the Pilot medal, however.

Iggy

Reaction score
Well, I've got 9 10km eggs and I'm doubting if I should keep them for a double hatch candy event or just hatch them anyway. I probably should hatch at least one since that would free up space for another egg.

Felly

i'm wide awake
Reaction score
Hatched an Alolan Vulpix from a 7km egg on Saturday, and that was nice. It'll be an Alolan Ninetales next time I go to evolve stuff. I only need Alolan Grimer to have all of the Alolan Pokemon from eggs. (Still gonna need Alolan Raichu and Marowak to have them all, but those are in raids, not eggs.) Otherwise, I haven't gotten too much exciting stuff from eggs I've hatched lately. Corphish was another recent hatch, which was nice since I still need a Crawdaunt, but I'm also trying to focus on my Johto dex this month and I'd really like to get some Cyndaquil hatched to get me my Typhlosion. I mainly get 2km and 5km eggs though, not too many 10km eggs, which sucks because i need stuff from those too.

Currently working on a 5km and a 7km egg though. The 5km egg is at 3.5km/5km, and the 7km egg is at 6.4km/7km. Might get both hatched on Wednesday when I head to work and do some after work shopping, so I'll have more room for more eggs by Friday (and maybe I'll get a 10km egg!!).

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Hatched several Eggs but all were pretty meh.
On 7km a few Alolan Meowth and Sandshrew. 5km, a couple of Baltoy. 2km, Swablu and Wingull. And 10km, Trapinch... at least I get double Stardust thanks to the event, alas.