• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • NMLewis continues his adventures in the Hoenn region. Watch here as he meets his father and helps some kid catch a Pokemon.

Eggs in GO!

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Hatches have not been the greatest recently. I guess Poke Go punished me for hardly playing for 3 weeks. I hatched 9 eggs today (where did I get so many incubators? I swear they were not there before), 3 7k eggs, and 6 5k eggs. The only thing I got that could be useful was a Chimchar, whose candy went for eventually getting my Infernape. Oof, at least my 2018 eggs are all cleared out.

Reaction score
Hatched 4 10km eggs today; Mareep, Trapinch, Feebas and Porygon. No shiny, no 100%. In other words; instant transfers.

Hatches have not been the greatest recently. I guess Poke Go punished me for hardly playing for 3 weeks. I hatched 9 eggs today (where did I get so many incubators? I swear they were not there before), 3 7k eggs, and 6 5k eggs. The only thing I got that could be useful was a Chimchar, whose candy went for eventually getting my Infernape. Oof, at least my 2018 eggs are all cleared out.
The current event gives a one-time use incubator for spinning the first Poke stop of the day.

In Bloom
Reaction score
A few days ago I managed to hatch a Chingling from a 7 km and today hatched a Shieldon from a 10 km egg. Pretty happy with that. Now Bonsly is the last of the babies I need.

make a wish ★
Reaction score
As the title says, what was in the last egg you hatched?

For me, it was a Cubone with 571 CP.

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
Hatched a couple babies but neither were shiny :( Cleffa, Togepi and Magby

make a wish ★
Reaction score
Hatched a 945 CP Ponyta the other day. I've also got another 5km egg that's about .2km away from hatching.