• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Eggs in GO!

hurristat

the future is not written
Reaction score
I hatched two Riolu this week after struggling to get any whatsoever :0
Gotta push for the new three that just dropped, and gotta try to get Budew still.

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Hatches have not been the greatest recently. I guess Poke Go punished me for hardly playing for 3 weeks. I hatched 9 eggs today (where did I get so many incubators? I swear they were not there before), 3 7k eggs, and 6 5k eggs. The only thing I got that could be useful was a Chimchar, whose candy went for eventually getting my Infernape. Oof, at least my 2018 eggs are all cleared out.

Iggy

Reaction score
Hatched 4 10km eggs today; Mareep, Trapinch, Feebas and Porygon. No shiny, no 100%. In other words; instant transfers.

Hatches have not been the greatest recently. I guess Poke Go punished me for hardly playing for 3 weeks. I hatched 9 eggs today (where did I get so many incubators? I swear they were not there before), 3 7k eggs, and 6 5k eggs. The only thing I got that could be useful was a Chimchar, whose candy went for eventually getting my Infernape. Oof, at least my 2018 eggs are all cleared out.
The current event gives a one-time use incubator for spinning the first Poke stop of the day.

Shiny Celebi

Sobble for life
Reaction score
A few days ago I managed to hatch a Chingling from a 7 km and today hatched a Shieldon from a 10 km egg. Pretty happy with that. Now Bonsly is the last of the babies I need.