• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched like three Rattatta, a Pidgey, a Spearow (first one I've hatched although I've caught a bunch), Caterpie, Zubat, Eevee, Dratini, Magnemite, Koffing, Seel, Gastly, Drowzee, Ponyta, Exeggcute (EGG-CEPTION), Psyduck, Bulbasaur, and Omanyte this week. Possibly a few others that I don't remember/didn't notice hatching under the "Stop driving so fast you lunatic!" message (srsly, if you're a passenger there should be like an option that you can turn off that message or something).

I had the worst luck with the two kilometer eggs I got before. I had in total four Weedle, two Pidgey, a Rattata and a Caterpie. I didn't even mind the Weedle at first since I thought I wouldn't get that many of them. I thought that with that many two kilometer, my chances of getting some good Pokemon would increase, but nope. I would have been happy if all of those eggs turned out to be Magikarp. I only have a little over a hundred candy for it and it's going to take me ages to get one to evolve, so that would go a long way. I have more two kilometer eggs to hatch, including one that's really close to hatching, so hopefully those will turn out well.

I did hatch a Ponyta, Goldeen and Oddish earlier today too. I've already gotten all of them before, but the Golden actually had a Water attack, so I could evolve it later, and I do need more Oddish to evolve one. Plus, it has been a long time since I hatched an Oddish.

Hatched 2 2km Eggs into Magikarp and a 5km into Ekans (just after I got Arbok).
Meh, better luck next time :(

I've been hatching a lot of Pidgey, Weedle and Zubat lately, but I did hatch another Bulbasaur earlier today. That was pretty neat. I also hatched another female Nidoran, so I'm close to having enough to evolve one into a Nidoqueen. I hatched a Mankey and Spearow earlier as well. I should be able to hatch another couple of eggs tonight, so hopefully those will turn out well too.

EDIT: The two eggs were a Slowpoke and Bellsprout. I already caught them, but I haven't hatched either of them for a long time and I'm still trying to get enough candy pieces to evolve a Bellsprout, so that was handy. I'm still hoping that I can find a Seel egg. Out of all of the Pokemon that aren't country exclusive, I haven't found a single Seel, so getting that would be neat. I should be able to hatch more eggs by tomorrow, so maybe I'll keep having better luck with the eggs.

Last edited:
Hatched 2 5km Eggs today, Vulpix and Meowth. The former was nice, I have 35/50 candies needed for evolution just from 2 hatches now. The latter, not so much.

I finally had some good luck and hatched two Charmander eggs last week. That was a nice surprise. I also hatched a five kilometer egg to get a male Nidoran. I would have preferred a female Nidoran since I'm so close to getting a Nidoqueen, but a male Nidoran is cool too. I'm working on another two kilometer egg, so that should be hatched by sometime tomorrow. I'll need to try to get more eggs during the week since I'm pretty low on them.

Ever since that Halloween event started, I hatched:

2 km - Jigglypuff: Lots of nice Candy at least.
2 km - Pidgey: Not such a nice hatch, but I got Candy to evolve 2 of them into Pidgeotto. Useful for the next Lucky Egg party.
5 km - Goldeen: Great hatch! Got enough Candy to evolve it into Seaking. I would have no other viable option for a good CP Water-type anytime soon.

Most of my two kilometer eggs just turned out to have Pidgey and Rattata, so that was a tad disappointing. I hatched a couple of Ponyta, a male Nidoran and a Paras. Aside from Paras, I don't run across them too often, so that was fine. I hatched a Shellder, which was pretty awesome since now I'm only one candy away from being able to evolve one. The biggest surprise was hatching a Dratini last night, which gave me fifty-six candies to give me a total of seventy four. That was amazing and greatly reduces the amount of eggs I'd need to find in order to get a Dragonite.

I have two more ten kilometer eggs and I should be able to hatch at least one of them later today. If either one turns out to be another Dratini egg, then I should be able to get a Dragonite by the time the event ends. I see Dragonite in practically every Gym, but I thought it would take me ages to actually get one. Even if I don't get another Dratini egg, I'd only need to hatch probably just three eggs to get one, so that is still a huge help. I'll hopefully be able to go to more Pokestops later today to get more items and eggs. I'm hoping that I'll get mostly two or five kilometer eggs since I should be able hatch them within the remaining days of the event.

Well my two ten kilometer eggs turned out to be a Pinsir and an Eevee. I don't mind the Eevee, but I have come across quite a few Pinsir before. It was disappointing that neither one of them turned out to be Dratini eggs, but at least the one egg I did catch and the Dratini I caught made the process of getting a Dragonite much less tedious. I hatched a Magikarp, Spearow and Bulbasaur with my two kilometer eggs, so that was neat. I was hoping that I could get at least a Magikarp or starter egg during this event.

My five kilometer eggs turned out to be a Growlithe and a Sandshrew. I've caught so many Growlithe and Sandshrew, but I do like those Pokemon, especially Growlithe, so that helps a bit. It was disappointing since I was really hoping to get a Seel, Horsea or Grimer during this event. I guess I should expect that when there are only a handful of Pokemon from the five kilometer eggs that I actually need at this point. I don't know if I can hatch any more five kilometer eggs before the event ends, but I still have another two kilometer egg that I should be able to hatch by tomorrow. I'll hopefully be able to get some more eggs at Pokestops soon as well.

Well, I finished hatching a ton of eggs for the Halloween event, and I got totally robbed. I hatched 7 5km kilometer eggs, which were a Venonat, Ponyta, Nidoran F, Nidoran M, Krabby and Goldeen and... Cubone :mad:. Only Ponyta was a Pokemon that I wanted, all the others I've caught plenty of and evolved everything completely. I've caught 83 Venonat and 30-40 of both Nidorans.

Ugh, it was so dissapointing, considering there are still 22 Pokemon that I would have loved to hatch from the 5K egg group.

Yeah, the eggs haven't turned out that well for me either. I've hatched a couple of Zubat, Rattata, Spearow and another male Nidoran. I am really starting to hate getting two kilometer eggs since they rarely hatch into anything besides Pidgey, Rattata, Zubat and Spearow. I know that they like to make the other Pokemon, especially the starters, more rare among those eggs, but considering how everyone can find those Pokemon anywhere they go, they really shouldn't be that common. The only saving grace there is that the two kilometer eggs are relatively fast to hatch, so it's not as bad as if I walk tel kilometers just for a Pidgey.

The Halloween event was still going on for me this morning, although I don't know if that was just a problem on their end or something. Either way, it would be nice if it lasted for awhile longer since I have a few five kilometer eggs that I should be able to hatch by tomorrow. If I could hatch some Pokemon that I'm still trying to evolve, that would be great,

Thank goodness for that. If only they had done that before the Halloween event. I might have gotten better results from my two kilometer eggs since I hatched at least two Pidgey and two Rattata during that time. Hopefully that makes it more likely to get some of the other Pokemon, especially the starters and Magikarp. I never had too much of a problem with getting Eevee from the ten kilometer eggs, especially when I wouldn't find them frequently and they were usually stronger to where I could evolve them, but it does make more sense to put them in the five kilometer eggs instead. They aren't that rare compared to the other Pokemon. Hopefully that also means that it will be more likely to find some of the rare Pokemon in those eggs. I still don't have a Jynx, Lapras or Snorlax, despite how nearly every Gym has a Lapras or Snorlax.

I hatched a Caterpie and Magikarp yesterday, which was pretty nice, but then I hatched a Paras and two Meowth. Even before the Halloween event, I had a ton of Meowth candy and I come across Paras all the time. If I never hatch another Paras, Meowth or Ekans again, I'd be pretty happy since I find those around me all the time. I did hatch a Machop, so that was pretty nice. I'm close to hatching another ten kilometer egg and I'm working on another one, so hopefully it will be a rare Pokemon or a Dratini. I'm still relatively close to getting a Dragonite.

Hatched a 2km Egg today. I was hoping I'd get something cool like starters/Pikachu now that Pidgeys are out of the equation... but Zubat said hi :(

I was able to hatch one Charmander the other day, but then I've been getting a couple of Spearow, Caterpie and Geodude. I do hope that the starters and Magikarp become more frequent though.

I did hatch quite a few five kilometer eggs today. I hatched a Staryu, Gastly and two Oddish. I was happy with the two Oddish in particular since now I need to hatch only one more to evolve one. I could make one of them my Buddy Pokemon for awhile to, which I may do after working on a few other Pokemon first if I don't get another Oddish egg in the meantime. I'm still hoping that I can get a Seel egg. A Porygon egg would be nice too, but I'd really like to get a Seel and eventually work on evolving it more right now.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom