• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Lots of Eggs hatched the past few days; doubt I'll remember them all.

2km - Igglybuff (new species, first gen 2 baby :D)
2km - Geodude (nothing really special...)

5km - Abra (another one; gave me lots of candy, used Buddy to get 1 more, evolved it to Kadabra)
5km - Magnemite (gave me enough candy to evolve it to Magneton)
5km - Rhyhorn (it has 80% perfect IVs, my best for the Rhyhorn line so far, and gave me a fair share of Candy; I like it because the Rhyhorn line is cool in GO)

10km - Omanyte (gave me lots of candy, now I have some viable changes to get Omastar soon, I like it)

Right now I have way too many free Incubators, only 2 Eggs, a 5km in the infinite use and a 2km waiting (not going to put it in a limited use, nope)

I've hatched a Goldeen, Staryu, Rhyhorn and Cubone recently. I'm still hoping to find a Pichu or a Togepi among the five kilometer eggs. I may save the rest of my incubators for ten kilometer eggs and save my infinity one for both two and five kilometer eggs now. I've gotten almost all of the Pokemon that you can get from five kilometer eggs now and it would help to save on incubators.

A Dratini! I already had a Dratini, but it gave me enough candies to evolve one of them.

I've hatched a few eggs, but the most noticeable ones were a Magikarp and a Smoochum. I still need Magikarp candies and I was hoping to get a Smoochum. That was the last of the Johto baby Pokemon from the ten kilometer eggs that I could get. Now I just need Pichu and Togepi. I have a lot of five kilometer eggs, but it will take a bit longer to hatch them since I'm just going to use the infinity incubator for both two and five kilometer eggs from now on. It helps to save on money now that I have almost all of the Pokemon you can get from five kilometers anyway. I wish that they did include another infinity incubator though.

Hatched a Venona. I hate the new egg hatching. They take longer to hatch and for me 80 - 90% of them are boring.

2/7/2017 Krabby

Last edited:
I just hatched an Exeggcute from a 2km egg?! Can someone explain this? Was it a glitch; has Exeggcute had its group moved or is it something to do with Valentimes?

I just hatched an Exeggcute from a 2km egg?! Can someone explain this? Was it a glitch; has Exeggcute had its group moved or is it something to do with Valentimes?
A bunch of mons had their group moved. Not any of the babies or Porygon or even Eevee, but Exeggcute and other common Pokemon are 2K, and I think Scyther and Pinsir are now 5K.

That's cool! I got an Abra is a 2km today. This isn't reflected on Bulbapedia though...

I hatched a Cleffa the other day and I did get a male Nidoran from a two kilometer egg. That surprised and confused me so much. I thought that it had something to do with the event, but Pokemon moving to different egg groups makes sense too. I'm especially glad that Pinsir is in a five kilometer egg now. I've gotten so frustrated with trying to hatch ten kilometer eggs before only to get another Pinsir. I'm hoping that I'll still be able to find some starter eggs within the two kilometer egg group though.

Omanyte - yeah
Gastly - BFD
Caterpie- AGAIN

Is a 5K egg the most common egg?

I hatched an Ekans and Abra from a couple of two kilometer eggs. I'm generally okay with that since it means that I won't have to worry about hatching an Ekans from a five kilometer egg anymore. That always annoyed me so much when I'd use up one of the three use incubators for what turned out to be an Ekans. Abra wasn't too common for me by comparison, but at least it will give me the chance to find hatch more Psychic Pokemon. I'm still hoping that this won't reduce the chances of finding any starter Pokemon eggs though.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom