• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

I can't play now, cuz i'm brazilian, but here's my plain:
Use your Permanent Incubators on 2 and 5 Km, and your 3-Uses Incubators on 10 Km Eggs. This way you may use 30Km of the limited Incubators and use your Permanets more times
I think this is obvious but worth spreading so, hope i'm being usefull <3

I've hatched a few eggs! They all gave me Pokemon I already had, but it wasn't all bad. I got enough candies to evolve a male Nidoran into Nidorino. :p

I have a 10 km egg in an incubator though, so hopefully this will finally be a Pokemon I don't have!

I've hatched upwards of 30 eggs now but the only notable things I've gotten are Omanyte and Porygon.

Hatched too many eggs to remember mostly 10km and 5km, but I've gotten a jigglypuff golbat diglet geodude machop slowpoke magnemite gastly hitmonlee rhyhorn lapras aerodactyl and plenty other commons ( well to me) and out of all those the ones that I admire are aerodactyl and lapras and the ones that I couldn't get from catching would be all except the golbat gastly rhyhorn and slowpoke.

Eggs seem to be the way to go. Besides that all important exercise, its a great way of getting rare Pokemon, loads of candy and loads of stardust. I hatched a CP 891 Aerodactyl with 32 candies! Egg incubators are the only things worth spending real money on!

My 10 km egg hatched into DRATINI! Almost gave me enough candies to evolve it too. I'll need to hatch one more. Or catch one if it's even possible anymore. I heard the Dratini nests got removed in an update.

I've got 8 eggs and 1 hatched.
Mostly 5 km eggs.

I don't walk a lot, so hatching is going to take forever.... (n)

Do you get another permanent incubator later in the game? I only have one, and have gotten the other 3-uses-only ones from leveling up. I really don't want to spend the money on them. Although I do more hatching than I do hunting. It's the only way I've been steadily progressing thus far.

Do you get another permanent incubator later in the game? I only have one, and have gotten the other 3-uses-only ones from leveling up. I really don't want to spend the money on them. Although I do more hatching than I do hunting. It's the only way I've been steadily progressing thus far.

Unfortunately you only get 1 permanent incubator in normal gameplay, and even if you want to buy an additional incubator, it will only have 3 uses. The semi-good news is that at every 5 levels (lv 10, lv 15, lv 20, etc.) you'll get another 3-time use incubator.

Unfortunately you only get 1 permanent incubator in normal gameplay, and even if you want to buy an additional incubator, it will only have 3 uses. The semi-good news is that at every 5 levels (lv 10, lv 15, lv 20, etc.) you'll get another 3-time use incubator.

And you get two incubators at level 20! And I'm guessing 2 more at level 25, then 3 at level 30, etc.

That's great news! I'm currently at level 12, so now too far from 15. I may have to suck it up and buy some, too.

And you get two incubators at level 20! And I'm guessing 2 more at level 25, then 3 at level 30, etc.

Whaaat?! That's awesome! Maybe I'll buy a couple until I hit those high levels. Which at my rate won't be for another couple of months. Lol.

Hatched 3 more Eggs by this point; my first and only 5km so far was Krabby. The other two were 2km, Weedle and Geodude.

have about had it with 10k eggs. in 4-5 have gotten 2-3 pinsirs(easy to catch in my area), eevee(have caught enuf to evolve around 10), and the only good thing an omanyte.

I hatched my first egg today. It was a 5k and it hatched into an Ekans. I had already caught an Ekans, but it wasn't as strong as the one I hatched.

got a lickitung from a 5k egg. last few 2k eggs have been the junk u can find all over such as pidgey, rattata, weedle, spearow, and caterpie.

Back
Top Bottom