• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

I've been trolled... Day before yesterday I hatched a 10k egg picked up late last week...Chinchou. Yesterday I hatched a 5k egg picked up on 7/25...CHINCHOU. Wait, what???

5km, Wonder Cyndaquil. Nice enough, gave me lots of Candy so I evolved it and may consider making it a Typhlosion someday.
5km, Wonder Natu. Gave me the Psychic-type gold medal and lots of Candy, which I used to evolve a better Wonder Natu I had.

Poliwag - transfered
Iggybuff - another one
Cubone - perfect stats

I wish there was a nursery to get rid of unwanted eggs; unless they are brining out Gen 3- I have no need for 5k eggs, only need Igglybuff from 2k and Chansey for the Candy from 10k.

YES!

5km: Shelder. Ended up with exact 49 shelder candies after hatching. It had 450 or so CP. so I transferred my weaker one and readied this for evolution.

(This would also be good from a team building standpoint as water types are VERY rare in my area (shelder, for instance, only appeared during fire and ice event) and currently my top-6 Pokemon are all weak to water (some have 4x weakness to water) so Cloyster makes for a nice emergency-Pokemon for me when water types are a threat.

Also hatched a teddiursa, which was witnesses by my elder brother and Teddiursa is his third most favourite Pokemon after Charizard and Pikachu (the one he knows best). It's also the only non-starter Johto Pokemon he didn't 'wtf' at.

I've had some interesting hatches lately. I got a Koffing, which would have made me quite happy if I didn't already catch a Weezing considering how rare they are, and a Cyndaquil. I already have a Typhlosion, but hatching a Cyndaquil was still certainly nice. I only hatched two Pichu during the event, but I was okay with that. I wanted at least one because it looks so cute. I was just surprised that I didn't get more of them considering how often I find two kilometer eggs.

My other hatches include a Stantler, Houndour, Elekid, Sudowoodo, Snubbull, Mantine, Sneasel and Gligar. Out of that, the Sneseal and Gligar will be most helpful with getting their fourth generation evolved forms. I also hatched a Larvitar and two Porygon. I've really needed more Larvitar candies, so that was nice. The Porygon hatches were indeed the best. I've played the game for over a year and I've hatched over seven hundred eggs, but now I hatch two Porygon within a week. Amazing. I should have more than enough for a Porygon Z when we get to Sinnoh and depending on how many Porygon I hatch in the meantime, I may evolve one of them into Porygon 2 just to fill up the Johto Dex.

Since I last posted my past three 10k eggs have ALL been Porygon.

Now don't get me wrong, I <3 Porygon, but getting 3 of them in a row from eggs that take forever to find and hatch is extremely disappointing :mad: I have one more incubating right now, so we'll see what I get from that

2km, Abra. It was Wonder with max Attack IV and slightly more CP than my other 2 Wonder Abra hatches, and it gave me exactly enough Candy to reach 25, so I already evolved it to Kadabra as this is going to become my next (and hopefully good) Alakazam :)

I have recently start playing pokemon go again yet I only ever receives 5km eggs!

this is ridiculous!! :c

Ted.

I was hoping to get a Lapras or Larvitar out of my highly anticipated 10km egg, but got a Sudowoodo instead. Luckily I found another 10k not long after, so here we go again.

5km, Mantine :( At least it was Wonder and I finally got a 1100ish CP one instead of that measly 128 CP I once caught and never bothered about the species again.

Nidoran. I swear this is like my most hatched Pokemon; it's ridiculous how many times I get. Even when it got moved to 2k it still seems to love showing up in my eggs.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom