• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched several Eggs these days thanks to the Adventure Week event incentivizing walking (for the Buddy Candy)... the only good one to come out of this was a 91% Togepi.

Had a bunch of eggs hatch today, and it was a decent haul (since until a few days ago I hadn't played since last year).

- Trapinch
- Torchic (x2)
- Beldum
- Dratini
- Feebas

Shame about the Torchic duplicate. The ones I picked up today to replace these are mostly 5km/2km ones, so I'll probably get to work on those tomorrow. :)

Well, 8 10km eggs just hatched. This is what came out of it;
- 2 Beldums. Mediocre IVs, but meh, me got candy. 10 removed from a Metagross.
- 5 motherloving Feebas!! :mad: I've got 535 candy for that little &$*#.
- 1 Larvitar (12/12/14 IVs). Noice!
And of course a ton of star dust thanks to star piece and the event bonus.

Last edited:
Did they change every egg to 2km ones for the event? All I seem to be getting is 2km ones, but they are hatching things like Mudkip which Serebii says is meant to be a 5km egg.

The two Mudkip I hatched today were enough for me to get Swampert, and another Wailmer hatchling has put me close to 250 so slowly getting there for Wailord.

Back
Top Bottom