• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Nothing really good from Eggs recently, I'm just hatching 7km in hopes of that elusive Alolan Vulpix, but get Diglett, Meowth, Sandshrew :( Not even the somewhat better Geodude/Grimer. It's going slowly since I'm not playing much. Even worse, since I don't really spin many PokeStops, but open up all 20 Gifts daily, I'm very stacked with 7km and this problem is going to persist even after Vulpix. It's still a nice way to work towards the Pilot medal, however.

Well, I've got 9 10km eggs and I'm doubting if I should keep them for a double hatch candy event or just hatch them anyway. I probably should hatch at least one since that would free up space for another egg.

Hatched an Alolan Vulpix from a 7km egg on Saturday, and that was nice. It'll be an Alolan Ninetales next time I go to evolve stuff. I only need Alolan Grimer to have all of the Alolan Pokemon from eggs. (Still gonna need Alolan Raichu and Marowak to have them all, but those are in raids, not eggs.) Otherwise, I haven't gotten too much exciting stuff from eggs I've hatched lately. Corphish was another recent hatch, which was nice since I still need a Crawdaunt, but I'm also trying to focus on my Johto dex this month and I'd really like to get some Cyndaquil hatched to get me my Typhlosion. I mainly get 2km and 5km eggs though, not too many 10km eggs, which sucks because i need stuff from those too.

Currently working on a 5km and a 7km egg though. The 5km egg is at 3.5km/5km, and the 7km egg is at 6.4km/7km. Might get both hatched on Wednesday when I head to work and do some after work shopping, so I'll have more room for more eggs by Friday (and maybe I'll get a 10km egg!!).

Hatched several Eggs but all were pretty meh.
On 7km a few Alolan Meowth and Sandshrew. 5km, a couple of Baltoy. 2km, Swablu and Wingull. And 10km, Trapinch... at least I get double Stardust thanks to the event, alas.

Hatched 2 Kangaskhans and right after doing my second legendary raid for the day, this hatched;

p6fkGg4.png

Okay. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom