• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Immediately after hatching a Beldum and another &$#@$ Feebas I got two more 10km eggs. A 7km egg is in the oven with those two 10km eggs.

Luck of the draw. Chances of getting one are slim, though.

Thanks for informing! I thought only Regional Exclusives would be hatched from 7km eggs during the event.

Anyway, I finally hatched a Tauros. :)

~ Pika Pika

I wish they gave out free 1x incubators via spinning the PokeStops from time to time. Maybe every 15 spins or so. Events are fine and all, but if we're going to get eggs continuously, shouldn't we also have free incubators every now and then? And since the game encourages players to walk, wouldn't it also be part of the promotion if they gave out incubators as well?

Or at least allow us to sell items for the coins. Maybe 10 coins for 50 Nanab berries or something. Idk. With the Let's Go Pika/Eevee games connecting to the GO app, I wish they'd be more generous with their in-game purchases.

It's been a really long while so of course I don't remember most of my hatches.

But the remarkable ones were a Kangashkan and 2 Tauros during the 7km regionals event, and from 10km I had like one Bagon, one Larvitar, one Trapinch. Also a really nice Alolan Vulpix from 7km too, I was missing that one also.

Back
Top Bottom