• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Eggs in GO!

Hatched a Magby last night and got another dex entry from it, so yay for that. Also managed to hatch another 5km egg today and got a Koffing out of it. I'm working on one of the 2km eggs I got from the event now, and hopefully it hatches into a Bonsly.

Hatched a Togepi last night. Probably coulda hatched two 2km eggs last night through Adventure Sync if I'd checked the app when I was on my break at work. (And I also probably could've gotten another 2km event egg. Whoops.)

The search keyword "hatched" is super useful for figuring out months since my last post what Pokemon have been relevant (ie not traded/transferred away already):

November 12: 100% Feebas
Nov 19: 96% Mudkip, kept and evolved during CD
Dec 1: 96% Turtwig, saving evolve for CD, Also 96% Rhyhorn, saving for potential exclusive move on Rhyperior (Rock Wrecker? Earth Power?)
Dec 23: Shiny Wynaut <3
Dec 24: 96% Azurill, just keeping it as is for now. Could have use in Great League as Azumarill someday, but not feeling like going for the investment.
Dec 30: 66% Igglybuff. Keeping all 10/10/10s for collection

Jan 2: 100% Alolan Geodude, evolved all the way (I don't think A-Golem will get exclusive moves, let alone relevant)
Jan 12: 96% Larvitar, keeping just in case although I'd say I'm rather done with both Rock and Dark Tyranitar squads
Mar 3: 100% Mareep, saving in case last year CD moves come back
Mar 5: 96% Beldum, same as above
Mar 30: 98% Slakoth, evolved during CD. Although I got 4 100s since.
Apr 18: 66% Wailmer
June 3: 96% Happiny
June 5: Shiny Smoochum <3
June 23: Another 96% Larvitar
June 26: Shiny Absol <3 10km Egg, I tried so hard during Mesprit month and especially the Raid Week event with the research, so this was a nice payoff after such dissapointment
July 6: Another 96% Beldum
July 7: Shiny Dratini. Random and kinda unnecessary since I had several from CD, but nice nonetheless.
July 21: Shiny Magby <3 7km during Mudkip CD
August 3: Lots of Ralts from CD. 96% female, shiny male, 98% male
August 15: 98% Smoochum

I hatched a Mudkip today, which was nice since I still need candy for Swampert. I'm trying to clear out egg space for when the 10km eggs with Unown drop so I can get as many as possible while it's active. I'm focusing mainly on my 2km eggs right now since I can usually hatch them in a day or two while walking around at work, and also because I'm hoping I can get a Bonsly from one of the eggs since I have some from during that event. So far, no luck, but I still have 3 more 2km eggs to go, one of which is in an incubator right now.

I've hatched A LOT of Eggs for the Ultra Bonus events, both the Unown one and the shiny regionals one.

Week 1
Sept. 8
96% Shinx from a 10km (not Unown, but good)
98% Wailmer (filler Eggs to clear out for 10km)
Sept. 9
In the nick of time, Unown R.

So yeah, wish I could get more Unown but at least one is OK. It was not all for waste.

Week 2 (all 7km of course)
Sept. 11
Tauros
Farfetch'd
93% Tauros
Farfetch'd

Sept. 12
Riolu <3 This is the first time I ever hatch it. Got one traded in from a friend long ago, had it as a Buddy for a while to grind up the candies... But this is the first one I hatched fair and square. That said, I owe to trade it to said friend, that was the deal :)
Another Farfetch'd, 666 CP lol
Alolan Vulpix, that's still kinda rare so I like it
And finally another Farfetch'd

No Kangashkan this round, thankfully I had it from last year. Not even listing the Mr. Mime meh :(
And no shiny regionals yet, but it's not over. I shall keep trying

I hatched a Shuppet last night, but probably one of my more notable recent hatches has been my first Riolu from a 10km egg. Wasn't an Unown, unfortunately, but hey, I'll take something else I don't already have too.

I'm starting to run low on eggs though. I'm hatching them faster than I can pick 'em up from PokeStops.

I decided to give the regional 7km eggs a try again today. Thankfully this time I got a favorable result in addition to hatching yet another Tauros Ended up hatching a Farfetch'd from one today so that's something else off the list now.

Welp, 5 more Tauros for me from those 7km eggs before that hatching phase ends. It feels like I'm stuck in that Safari Zone episode here. Also hatched another Feebas too which would be cool, if I didn't end up catching a bunch of them during that Water Festival. I swear if I didn't do the bulk of my walking while working at work even if sparingly so lately with a foot injury I'd really feel like I'd wasted a ton of time for nothing.

Last edited:
Egg hatches usually don't provide me with anything new, but the past couple of days have been pretty lucky. I got a Cherubi from an egg the other day, a Pokemon I haven't seen on my nearby since it was first released in GO (and I couldn't get it at the time because it was super far away and night). Then yesterday I hatched a Ferroseed from a 10k egg and since it was during the Halloween event I got a ton of candy from it. Just adding a few extra with my rare candy I was able to evolve it.

That post above reminded me, I managed to hatch a Cherubi last week too. Find it kind of funny that it's something I had to hatch to get like a baby Pokemon, when I've encountered many Cherrim, both Overcast and Sunshine form in the wild.

Back
Top Bottom