• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review Where Are You Going, Eevee? - Land ahoy!

Does anyone believed, Eevee chasing that Wimpod is the same one, when Ash rescue it from Treasure Island? If so, they really do love using recurring a lot in this series.

I don't think we have any confirmation that they are the same at present but they do like recurring Pokemon, oh how I love some strong continuity

Nah. Not even the same island.
@FinnishPokéFan92
I'll thought so. But isn't really coincidence, Eevee may had now arrive at Passimian territory of Melemele Island since those banana tree that he/she used it head to knock it down, before eating it might had stirred up new trouble to cause someone or something to check it out? We will never know, until next Sunday after the release of LGPE.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to answer the question above. Wasn't Ash rescue the Wimpod also rejoin his/her group as well? Perhaps, he/she might come up to the shore once more after getting lost once again.

Last edited:
I feel like they will see each other again. Given Sun and Moon's history with repeat characters coming back, I think we will see it again... And hopefully, Ash can either save or catch it.
Maybe it'll go to Lana? She's been far too long without a new team member, and it would fit her specialty type.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom