• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Electirizer, Meloetta

Kelleo

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
So, I've traded myself an Elekid from my White 2 to my Black 2 since I'm working on the Pokedex in the latter. But I need an Electirizer to be able to evolve it to an Electivire later. I know I can get one in White 2, but that's just it, I can only get one, which means I'd be making this thread no matter which game I used it in (seeing as I find training up and evolving Pokemon a little easier than booting up two consoles to trade for everything. I find it more fun too).

So if anyone has an extra Electirizer that they're not using, that'd be great. I can trade version exclusives and hatched Pokemon that I bred for Pokedex completion and give them one of my extra Heart Scales or something (I've got lots of them).

I also don't yet have Meloetta dex'd because I missed the event for it due to being so into another game at the time that I wasn't paying enough attention to event news. >.> I can give it back if you want it. I just want to get its entry for now (then I'll have seen every Pokemon in the Unova dex, including events!).

I'd be willing to do the Meloetta tradeback, and I've got a spare Electirizer thanks to Join Avenue (that devilishly random shopping district). I don't need anything beyond the Black/Black 2 exclusive Genesect drives and a Light Ball, so if you happen to have any spares of those or would simply allow me to clone any of them and keep the clone(s), that'd be fine.

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't have either of those. ._.

Are you sure that the antique shop in Join Avenue is random though? Because all I've gotten from there is Hard Stones. :/ Maybe I need to raise its rank?

You can somewhat control what you get by using Bulbapedia's Join Avenue article to ensure that you get the specific shop variants you want, provided you have NPC shop owners instead of PC shop owners, but yeah, what you get is random based on what item you're buying, Hard Stones being the only thing that can come from every item regardless of shop variant. And to tell the truth, I was after a Magmarizer on here to evolve my Magmar in White 2, but I ended up getting one through JA, proving that unreliable in-game sources can say "Who are you calling unreliable?"

Ah, I see. And according to that article, I think I actually have the right variation of antique shop that can warrant Electirizers. Heh, maybe I should work on its rank instead of looking for a trade. xP

I can still give you my spare without getting anything special in return. It's the same deal I give in my breeding services thread. Don't have what I'm after, you get what you want for free.

Well, the thing with me is, I rather don't like getting something I need and not giving something my trading partner needs in return. I feel greedy doing that. Let's just do the Meloetta tradeback. :)

All right. I'll be available tonight around 9 PDT. Trainer name and FC are in my sig.

Er, what does "9 PDT" mean? xP

And I see it. Also, turns out that the person running the antique shop in my Join Avenue isn't actually on the list of NPC fans. I must've had a player's character open it. Well shoot. xP

I'm in the Pacific time zone as I live in California, and it's currently Daylight Savings Time, so the abbreviation for the time zone and DST is PDT, or Pacific Daylight Time.

And it's the same thing with my Join Avenue. I don't even care what I get, since I've got all of the stuff from there that I need.

Ah, I see! I knew it had something to do with the Pacific timezone, but that's it. xP Do you mean 9 AM or PM though?

I haven't yet. I'm still only getting Hard Stones and I did raise the antique shop's rank. :/ Talk about bad luck, I suppose.

Well, "tonight" implies PM, so... I don't mean to sound rude here, but I thought that was pretty obvious.

Both avenue and shop rank play a factor there.

OH! Sorry, I hadn't noticed that you said tonight. lol my bad.

I apologize, but I'll probably be asleep then. I live in the US Eastern time zone. :/

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom