• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Electivire vs. Magmortar vs. Rhyperior vs. Mamoswine

jcogginsa

Reaction score
all four of these pokemon were introduced in gen 4 and final evolutions of previous 2 stage lines. who is the best?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: electivire vs. magmortar vs. rhyperior vs. mamswine

I chose Mamoswine, simply because of type coverage and design, and it could easily kill these other three.

I'd say Mamoswine, but I really like Electivire too. Mamoswine's got great typing and moves, but I feel like Electivire is way underappreciated.

Last edited:

I don't really like any of them. Their designs aren't very pretty.

Last edited:

electivire cause it's a tank

Rhypherior. In fact, he is one of my party Pokemon.

Electivire is a great mixed sweeper, and has one of the best designs out of the Electric-type.

Rhyperior it has a monster attack,def and hp so knocking it down with a phsical move is very hard and it can kill you easy with 140 attack.

But its slow and grass and water One hit K.O most of the time but my vote still gos to it because if used right its a monster of a fighter.

electivire because it's the only electric type to learn earthquake and along wit cross chop, ice punch, and thunderbolt you can pretty much hit everything in the game for atleast normal damage :D plus it has the whole no neck thing

I like Mamoswine and Electivire by design more than Rhyperior and Magmortar, and since I've gotten much more use out of Electivire than I have Mamoswine, I'll let Electivire have my vote this round.

Electivire. It can be very useful, has an excellent design and is one of my favorite Electric types.

Electivire. He reminds me of a middle aged rocker.

No Dusknoir? Ah well, I'll pick Electivire. I like his design the most, and he's very useful if you know what to do with him.

Mamoswine, it looks better than Magmortar, Rhyperior and Electivire, and you don't have to trade to get one.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom