• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Touko Kenshin

Major: Battler

Appearance:
(Physical): She has a height of 6'03", sun-kissed blonde hair that she keeps in a ponytail, pale skin, long-shaped face, broad shouldered, has a muscular build but nothing too specialized, and dark brown eyes.

(Clothing): She mainly wears a white yukata depicting a tree on the bottom with an assortment of fruit in its branches, even if said fruit don't grow on trees, tied with a black obi depicting a white dragon devouring an golden apple, with tengu-geta on her feet.

Underneath the yukata, she wears a Ninja outfit (it bizarrely changes colors depending on where she is; it can even take on patterns) and a red muffler that hides much of the bottom half of her fave, with a domino mask stashed in her robes for the upper half. She also hides more comfortable/less conspicuous shoes with the mask.

Personality: Hard as nails, Touko is a woman of few words and action. Cold and aloof, she is not one to to be crossed with, as she can be really vicious in a fight. That being said, she does have a code of honor and ideals, and refuses to stray from them. She softens up around certain people after awhile.

She carries a serious grudge against the laws that changed the world, so she is rather venomous when dealing with those laws' proponents.

While in her yukata, most of these traits are muted, and becomes more approachable.

Backstory (Optional): Touko was born in a traditional family in Ecruteak where “might make right” and a “stern tree makes a most formidable opponent to even the forces of winter”. Raised in this cold environment, Touko prospered, trained herself to become a formidable warrior in her own right and to raise her Pokémon to follow suit.

Just before her father can collect Touko and throw her into the wild to begin her life's dream as a trainer, her chance was robbed of her when the new laws went into effect. Resentful of having her chance to travel the world with her Pokémon at her side torn from her by people too soft to step outside their town outside of vacation, Touko went back into training, putting everything she had into it.

When Touko finally left Ecruteak, she tried to find ways to become a trainer without the college, but nothing legal was available. Loathing her chances, Touko had to buck up and head for college.

Pokémon:
Murakumo the Scyther (M) [Ability: Technician]

------------

Name: Lottie Gray-Mathias

Major: Professor

Description:
(Physical): Dark skin of African descent; bright blue eyes; 5'10"; 139 lbs.; some muscle toning around the abdominal and thighs; a jagged scar on her right leg.

(Clothing): A white jacket with dark gray shoulder pads with a black stripe running down her arms to the cuff, as well as dark gray areas that frame her rib cage lined with orange stripes and black coloring her sides, with a similar color scheme for her pants; neon orange-tinted Go Goggles; a white baseball cap bearing the logo of the Mossdeep Astros.

Personality: Lottie is a very practical minded individual, and a soul who likes to keep to oneself. She hates having her time wasted, as well as having her reading constantly interrupted.

History: Born and raised in Mossdeep, Lottie grew up around astronomers and watched many a rocket blast off into the heavens. As such, time soon came for Lottie to focus on what things were doing on ground level instead lightyears away from the exosphere.

Even as a child, Lottie kept to herself, a book always nearby the girl. As such, she excelled in school and gained a scholarship, and decided to become a professor, studying Pokémon rumored to be of extraterrestrial origin and if Pokémon can survive in space.

Pokémon:
Stella the Clefairy (F) [Ability: Magic Guard]

Other: She is well versed in judo.

Last edited:
Name: Touko Kenshin

Appearance:
(Physical): She has a height of 6'03", sun-kissed blonde hair that she keeps in a ponytail, pale skin, a 32C, long-shaped face, broad shouldered, has a muscular build but nothing too specialized, and dark brown eyes.

(Clothing): She mainly wears a white yukata depicting a tree on the bottom with an assortment of fruit in its branches, even if said fruit don't grow on trees, tied with a black obi depicting a white dragon devouring an golden apple, with tengu-geta on her feet.

Underneath the yukata, she wears a Ninja outfit (it bizarrely changes colors depending on where she is; it can even take on patterns) and a red muffler that hides much of the bottom half of her fave, with a domino mask stashed in her robes for the upper half. She also hides more comfortable/less conspicuous shoes with the mask.

Personality: Hard as nails, Touko is a woman of few words and action. Cold and aloof, she is not one to to be crossed with, as she can be really vicious in a fight. That being said, she does have a code of honor and ideals, and refuses to stray from them. She softens up around certain people after awhile.

She carries a serious grudge against the laws that changed the world, so she is rather venomous when dealing with those laws' proponents.

While in her yukata, most of these traits are muted, and becomes more approachable.

Backstory (Optional): Touko was born in a traditional family in Ecruteak where “might make right” and a “stern tree makes a most formidable opponent to even the forces of winter”. Raised in this cold environment, Touko prospered, trained herself to become a formidable warrior in her own right and to raise her Pokémon to follow suit.

Just before her father can collect Touko and throw her into the wild to begin her life's dream as a trainer, her chance was robbed of her when the new laws went into effect. Resentful of having her chance to travel the world with her Pokémon at her side torn from her by people too soft to step outside their town outside of vacation, Touko went back into training, putting everything she had into it.

When Touko finally left Ecruteak, she tried to find ways to become a trainer without the college, but nothing legal was available. Loathing her chances, Touko had to buck up and head for college.

Pokémon:
Murakumo the Scyther (M) [Ability: Technician]

------------

Name: Lottie Gray-Mathias

Major: Professor

Description:
(Physical): Dark skin of African descent; bright blue eyes; 5'10"; 139 lbs.; some muscle toning around the abdominal and thighs; a 24C; a jagged scar on her right leg.

(Clothing): A white jacket with dark gray shoulder pads with a black stripe running down her arms to the cuff, as well as dark gray areas that frame her rib cage lined with orange stripes and black coloring her sides, with a similar color scheme for her pants; neon orange-tinted Go Goggles; a white baseball cap bearing the logo of the Mossdeep Astros.

Personality: Lottie is a very practical minded individual, and a soul who likes to keep to oneself. She hates having her time wasted, as well as having her reading constantly interrupted.

History: Born and raised in Mossdeep, Lottie grew up around astronomers and watched many a rocket blast off into the heavens. As such, time soon came for Lottie to focus on what things were doing on ground level instead lightyears away from the exosphere.

Even as a child, Lottie kept to herself, a book always nearby the girl. As such, she excelled in school and gained a scholarship, and decided to become a professor, studying Pokémon rumored to be of extraterrestrial origin and if Pokémon can survive in space.

Pokémon:
Stella the Clefairy (F) [Ability: Magic Guard]

Other: She is well versed in judo.

Two things

1) How does her clothing change color?
2) sorry I'm about to use your SU as an example.

This is for all boys because we girls see it a lot. Descriptions of the female body. Things like she's curvy with large breasts are no big deal because they come with the territory and we can imagine the proportions properly. But if you get into specifics it starts to become offensive. 24C doesn't exist because the sizes most of the time are proportional to the body. That's why larger people tend I have larger breasts, and thinner have smaller. If anyone was a 24 they are probably anorexic because the number is the back size and the smallest I've seen working in lingerie is 30. People that skinny probably use training bras or ones that style. And there is a lot of stuff I know guys don't know because media portrays us wrong. Point is when it's clear that no research was done to the point that's it makes no logical sense, its offensive so please avoid doing it. If you want advice on a female char then ask us because we rather see accurate portrayals than ridiculous. (Also in case anyone tries to say 24 does exist. Not in America which is where I know quite a few RPers live)

And if we ever badly misrepresent guy characters then please tell us. We don't want to do what we see all the time.

And sorry again for using your SU as an example Kamen, but us females really don't like seeing that stuff.

Name: Max Hamilton

Appearance:
(Physical): He has white skin and blue eyes. He is 5'10" tall and has black hair.

(Clothing): He wears a black cap, a blue T-shirt, a black vest and blue jeans. Embedded in his cap is the Key Stone Sceptile needs in order to Mega Evolve.

Personality: He can be rather shy to people he's never met before, but he loves his Pokemon with all his heart.

Pokémon:
Sceptile - Male - Overgrow
Typhlosion - Male - Blaze

I think this is rather short...

Last edited:
Two things

1) How does her clothing change color?
2) sorry I'm about to use your SU as an example.

This is for all boys because we girls see it a lot. Descriptions of the female body. Things like she's curvy with large breasts are no big deal because they come with the territory and we can imagine the proportions properly. But if you get into specifics it starts to become offensive. 24C doesn't exist because the sizes most of the time are proportional to the body. That's why larger people tend I have larger breasts, and thinner have smaller. If anyone was a 24 they are probably anorexic because the number is the back size and the smallest I've seen working in lingerie is 30. People that skinny probably use training bras or ones that style. And there is a lot of stuff I know guys don't know because media portrays us wrong. Point is when it's clear that no research was done to the point that's it makes no logical sense, its offensive so please avoid doing it. If you want advice on a female char then ask us because we rather see accurate portrayals than ridiculous. (Also in case anyone tries to say 24 does exist. Not in America which is where I know quite a few RPers live)

And if we ever badly misrepresent guy characters then please tell us. We don't want to do what we see all the time.

And sorry again for using your SU as an example Kamen, but us females really don't like seeing that stuff.

1. Rule of Funny Ninja shenanigans
2. Fair enough. Fixed

Name: Max Hamilton

Appearance:
(Physical): He has white skin and blue eyes. He is 5'10" tall and has black hair.

(Clothing): He wears a black cap, a blue T-shirt, a black vest and blue jeans. Embedded in his cap is the Key Stone Sceptile needs in order to Mega Evolve.

Personality: He can be rather shy to people he's never met before, but he loves his Pokemon with all his heart.

Pokémon:
Sceptile - Male - Overgrow
Typhlosion - Male - Blaze

I think this is rather short...
Accepted. And nothing wrong with short and simple.
1. Rule of Funny Ninja shenanigans

...Considering in game events will relate to things like the wild can I have a serious answer? Because magic changing clothing that can match it's environment gets into unfair territory.

On another note: Mainly to the reserves, I want to try to get the start up posted by Wednesday due to the fact early Thursday morning I'll be on a plane to Florida for four days, and I will most likely leave my pc at home, thus only using my phone while away. It's not really easy to do a startup on a phone.

...Considering in game events will relate to things like the wild can I have a serious answer? Because magic changing clothing that can match it's environment gets into unfair territory.

I should have been clearer. It's merely just colors that change. Nothing more, nothing less. The only way she can get clothes aside from the ones she has on... is to mug strip someone.

Sorry for taking so long with this. I kept trying to come up with somefin more interesting but was never able to. I'm really distracted and depressed by personal issues. Settled on this, I'm not too happy with it but whatever.

Name: Niari Valdez

Major: Gym Leader

Appearance: 5'6 with medium length brown hair and green eyes. Niari usually wears a pink sweatshirt with a Foongus drawn on the front in purple, along with black skinny jeans.

Personality: Niari tends to come across as immature and can be somewhat mean at times. She is generally not very intelligent, and tends to get distracted easily, which results in her struggling in school. She doesn't have many friends. She enjoys photography and sometimes wanders the campus and nearby areas in order to enjoy this hobby, although she is not very good at it. Her favorite type is poison and is what she wants to become a gym leader for.

History: Niari was brought up in a poor city, living with her mother and older sister. She was neglected by her mom and was frequently lonely. Her sister was part of a gang, and Niari would sometimes tag along with her. The gang frequently did tobacco and drugs, habits which Niari herself picked up.

Pokemon:

Wibber (Spinarak) ♀
Ability: Insomnia

Hinden (Drifloon) ♂
Ability: Flare Boost

Last edited:
Okay start up is done and up. Sorry for the delay. Was away from home which I mention in the start up. Everyone who is accepted was mentioned in the start up, this is just in case that fails. @Yun @Vanellope Von Schweetz You two still can get your sus in btw. I have no plans on closing sign ups for this rp. :)

Start Ups - Elemental Academy

Start up link ^

Name: Blake Ryder

Appearance
Black hair, amber eyes, and stands at 5'11" in height. His skin is clear, save for a scar that runs atop his nose. He typically wears comfortable clothing, that somehow maintain being stylish.

Personality
Pain and suffering are feelings he is completely used to. Strife has been with him since he was young, and molded him into the man he is today. It's suffice to say that he possesses an inner darkness that can't be fathomed by many, which shows itself in many ways. Aloofness is his default state, completed by a sense of detachment from others. He's a textbook definition of taciturnity.

Pokemon
  • Salamence (Female, Moxie)
  • Flaafy (Female, Static)

Other: The man himself.

Name: Blake Ryder

Appearance
Black hair, amber eyes, and stands at 5'11" in height. His skin is clear, save for a scar that runs atop his nose. He typically wears comfortable clothing, that somehow maintain being stylish.

Personality
Pain and suffering are feelings he is completely used to. Strife has been with him since he was young, and molded him into the man he is today. It's suffice to say that he possesses an inner darkness that can't be fathomed by many, which shows itself in many ways. Aloofness is his default state, completed by a sense of detachment from others. He's a textbook definition of taciturnity.

Pokemon
  • Salamence (Female, Moxie)
  • Flaafy (Female, Static)

Other: The man himself.
Accepted.

Name: Abigail "Abby" Aqil
Major: Breeder

Apperance: Standing at 5'6, Abby is tall, but has a small frame. She has pale skin with plenty of freckles, and blueish green eyes. She has naturally straight, medium length, ginger hair. She doesn't have a set style of fashion, and honestly wears whatever she likes and what makes her feel comfortable. She does have a favorite pair of brown calf-high boots though.

Personality:
At first glance, Abby is a quiet, reserved individual. She's just rather shy at first, but will warm up to people once she gets to know them. She prefers to not start drama, and stay a 'goody-two shoes'. She also strives to be perfect, though she knows that won't ever truly happen. In all honesty, she just wants her family to be proud of her. Her striving to be perfect also leads to her making a lot of mistakes, and sometimes being rather clumsy. She gets easily embarrassed as well. The reason behind her need to be perfect is unknown. She loves to cook, and loves to watch people enjoy her food. She also loves to sing, but won't sing in front of people.

History: to be revealed
Pokemon: Tiny (Male Rufflet, Hustle)
Other: What she looks like.
freckles-and-red-hair.jpg

I might add another character later. Haven't decided yet.

Name: Abigail "Abby" Aqil
Major: Breeder

Apperance: Standing at 5'6, Abby is tall, but has a small frame. She has pale skin with plenty of freckles, and blueish green eyes. She has naturally straight, medium length, ginger hair. She doesn't have a set style of fashion, and honestly wears whatever she likes and what makes her feel comfortable. She does have a favorite pair of brown calf-high boots though.

Personality:
At first glance, Abby is a quiet, reserved individual. She's just rather shy at first, but will warm up to people once she gets to know them. She prefers to not start drama, and stay a 'goody-two shoes'. She also strives to be perfect, though she knows that won't ever truly happen. In all honesty, she just wants her family to be proud of her. Her striving to be perfect also leads to her making a lot of mistakes, and sometimes being rather clumsy. She gets easily embarrassed as well. The reason behind her need to be perfect is unknown. She loves to cook, and loves to watch people enjoy her food. She also loves to sing, but won't sing in front of people.

History: to be revealed
Pokemon: Tiny (Male Rufflet, Hustle)
Other: What she looks like.
freckles-and-red-hair.jpg

I might add another character later. Haven't decided yet.
ABBY!!!!!

Welcome to Elemental Academy.

Name:Radon Nevermore
Age:Looks older, but is actually younger. 18 years of age.
Major:Gym Leader
Appearance:Tall, sleek body. Black rimmed glasses, brown eyes. Always wears a hoodie under her uniform. Other students says they've never seen her hair. Has a Mega Pendant on her neck.

Personality:Lone Wolf, does not want to make friends. She can interact with people, she just chooses not to. But when she does she's usually cold, unless you some how warm up to her; which to her mother is impossible considering how many times she tried to hook her up with friends.
Genius at a lot of things, will hopefully be revealed over the story.She's good at many regular school subjects like math, English and science if that does exists in this world. But she's able to analyze many things in battle and even slight details that will make your gears turn. She is a living Pokedex since she remembers the entire Pokedex through and through.

History: Will be revealed over the course of the story, but she has a mother named Maria and a figurative Uncle named Lucas.

Pokemon:
A female Shiny Espeon named Lana.
Ability:Magic Bounce
Moves;
Psychic
Dazzling Gleam
Shadow Ball
Protect

An Blaziken named Ken.
Ability:Speed Boost-Speed Boost while Mega Evolved as well.
Moves:
Blaze Kick
Protect
Brick Break
Stone Edge

Last edited:
Name:Radon
Age:Looks older, but is actually younger. 15 years of age(I'm unsure if prodigies are allowed, so I'll change the age if I have to).
Appearance:Tall, sleek body. Black rimmed glasses, brown eyes. Always wears a hoodie under her uniform. Other students says they've never seen her hair. Has a Mega Pendant on her neck.

Personality:Lone Wolf, does not want to make friends. Genius at a lot of things, will hopefully be revealed over the story.

History: Will be revealed over the course of the story, but she has a mother named Maria and a figurative Uncle named Lucas(the same Lucas from the games? You'll have to wait and see).

Pokemon:
Moves;
Psychic
Dazzling Gleam
Shadow Ball
Protect

An Blaziken named Ken.
Moves:
Blaze Kick
Protect
Brick Break
Stone Edge

That's all that I have, if I need to change anything, please tell. I really want to the prodigy thing with Radon, so I hope it's okay that I bended the rule a little. I thought since it is school, that has to be one prodigy at least somewhere among them that is younger than them.
The trainer schools actually do not accept anyone under 18 so even if she's a genius she wouldn't be avlbto attention a Pokémon college, only normal ones. So she should be at least 18. It's the law of the new world.

I would also like a bit more on the personality. Like how does she interact with others and what's she good at.

You don't have to list moves. There's no four move limit.

Lastly her uncle Lucas I would prefer not be a protagonist being how the games are either gender and whatnot. And this way they are also kept separate from the RP to a point as it's not really stated how long after them this is.

The trainer schools actually do not accept anyone under 18 so even if she's a genius she wouldn't be avlbto attention a Pokémon college, only normal ones. So she should be at least 18. It's the law of the new world.
I would also like a bit more on the personality. Like how does she interact with others and what's she good at.
You don't have to list moves. There's no four move limit.
Lastly her uncle Lucas I would prefer not be a protagonist being how the games are either gender and whatnot. And this way they are also kept separate from the RP to a point as it's not really stated how long after them this is.
Ahhh Drat! Okay, I'll change the age(unless, nah that wouldn't work).

As for her personality; she can interact with people, she just chooses not to. But when she does she's usually cold, unless you some how warm up to her; which to her mother is impossible considering how many times she tried to hook her up with friends.

She's good at many regular school subjects like math, English and science if that does exists in this world. But she's able to analyze many things in battle and even slight details that will make your gears turn. She is a living Pokedex since she remembers the entire Pokedex through and through. Other things she can do I would like to remain a surprised.

Ahhh Drat! Okay, I'll change the age(unless, nah that wouldn't work).

As for her personality; she can interact with people, she just chooses not to. But when she does she's usually cold, unless you some how warm up to her; which to her mother is impossible considering how many times she tried to hook her up with friends.

She's good at many regular school subjects like math, English and science if that does exists in this world. But she's able to analyze many things in battle and even slight details that will make your gears turn. She is a living Pokedex since she remembers the entire Pokedex through and through. Other things she can do I would like to remain a surprised.
Just edit that stuff into your sign up and make sure you don't go making her too perfect and too good at stuff. And also I noticed her mom was a teacher and so was her uncle. That's fine just make sure to keep them at NPC. The teachers won't be heavily involved A outside of their guardian.

Anyways once that's edited you can be accepted properly and post. Not sure if you just want to edit your post or make a new one. Let me know if you're making a new one and I'll have a mod delete the old one.

@Max1996 its fine.

Name:Radon
Age:Looks older, but is actually younger. 18 years of age.

Personality:Lone Wolf, does not want to make friends. She can interact with people, she just chooses not to. But when she does she's usually cold, unless you some how warm up to her; which to her mother is impossible considering how many times she tried to hook her up with friends.
Genius at a lot of things, will hopefully be revealed over the story.She's good at many regular school subjects like math, English and science if that does exists in this world. But she's able to analyze many things in battle and even slight details that will make your gears turn. She is a living Pokedex since she remembers the entire Pokedex through and through.

History: Will be revealed over the course of the story, but she has a mother named Maria and a figurative Uncle named Lucas(the same Lucas from the games? You'll have to wait and see).

Pokemon:
Moves;
Psychic
Dazzling Gleam
Shadow Ball
Protect

An Blaziken named Ken.
Moves:
Blaze Kick
Protect
Brick Break
Stone Edge
Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom