• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Audrey Summer

Major: Performer

Appearance: Audrey is a petite girl with porcelain skin, an always present smile and bright shining blue eyes. Her natural hair color is blonde, but she dyes it pretty frequently depending on her mood. It’s not uncommon for her to change her hair color twice in the same week. Her favorite is a deep aqua to match her eyes, and the hair that she usually keeps the longest.

She has her own sense of style, preferring flowing skirts and dresses in bright colors but she’ll also wear a biker jacket and leather if she feels like it that day. Calling her taste eclectic is a massive understatement.

Personality: Audrey’s most noticeable personality trait is her over the top optimism. She’s what you would call ‘high on life’ as she sees the best in everything and everyone. She has a childlike wonderment at even the simplest of things and really takes her time to smell the roses. She’s also a bit of a clutz, and her intelligence is a bit masked by the fact that she’s a ditz with pretty terrible ADHD. To the point where she often shoplifts small things from stores because she forgets that she should pay for them. Audrey believes that any problem can be cured by running outside in the rain without shoes. She’s always moving, pretty hyper and always engaging the world around her with silly questions about why things are they way they are.

History: In thread

Pokemon:

Sylveon (female, nickname Buttercup, ability Pixelate)

Gardevoir (female, nickname Princess, ability Telepathy)

Other: Ask her where she’s from five times and she’ll give you five different answers. The journey is far more important than the destination. Or the starting point for that matter.

Name: Jake Taylor

Appearance: Jake's got olive skin with messy brown hair, that he tidies up during performances, and brown eyes. He's got a lean and athletic built and soft facial features.

Outside of his performances Jake tends to wear hoodies with different types of jeans and accessories that he throws in. But in performances he goes for clothes that stand out, showcasing a different theme each time.

Personality: Jake's optimistic and to the point, always doing what comes to his mind if he feels like it's the best thing to do. While he can be a bit hard headed and hyperactive he also really enjoys to bring a smile to people's faces, though he can also act like a show-off sometimes.

History: To be revealed in the RP

Pokemon:

Quilava (male, Nickname: Spark, Ability: Blaze)

Esspur (female, Nickname: Derpy, Ability: Infiltrator)

Other: Who cares?

Name: Audrey Summer

Appearance: Audrey is a petite girl with porcelain skin, an always present smile and bright shining blue eyes. Her natural hair color is blonde, but she dyes it pretty frequently depending on her mood. It’s not uncommon for her to change her hair color twice in the same week. Her favorite is a deep aqua to match her eyes, and the hair that she usually keeps the longest.

She has her own sense of style, preferring flowing skirts and dresses in bright colors but she’ll also wear a biker jacket and leather if she feels like it that day. Calling her taste eclectic is a massive understatement.

Personality: Audrey’s most noticeable personality trait is her over the top optimism. She’s what you would call ‘high on life’ as she sees the best in everything and everyone. She has a childlike wonderment at even the simplest of things and really takes her time to smell the roses. She’s also a bit of a clutz, and her intelligence is a bit masked by the fact that she’s a ditz with pretty terrible ADHD. To the point where she often shoplifts small things from stores because she forgets that she should pay for them. Audrey believes that any problem can be cured by running outside in the rain without shoes. She’s always moving, pretty hyper and always engaging the world around her with silly questions about why things are they way they are.

History: In thread

Pokemon:

Sylveon (female, nickname Buttercup, ability Pixelate)

Gardevoir (female, nickname Princess, ability Telepathy)

Other: Ask her where she’s from five times and she’ll give you five different answers. The journey is far more important than the destination. Or the starting point for that matter.

Accepted
Name: Jake Taylor

Appearance: Jake's got olive skin with messy brown hair, that he tidies up during performances, and brown eyes. He's got a lean and athletic built and soft facial features.

Outside of his performances Jake tends to wear hoodies with different types of jeans and accessories that he throws in. But in performances he goes for clothes that stand out, showcasing a different theme each time.

Personality: Jake's optimistic and to the point, always doing what comes to his mind if he feels like it's the best thing to do. While he can be a bit hard headed and hyperactive he also really enjoys to bring a smile to people's faces, though he can also act like a show-off sometimes.

History: To be revealed in the RP

Pokemon:

Quilava (male, Nickname: Spark, Ability: Blaze)

Esspur (female, Nickname: Derpy, Ability: Infiltrator)

Other: Who cares?
Congrats on being the first male performer :p
Accepted

Name: Alice Prufon

Appearance: Alice is of an average height for her age with a pale complexion and has dull brown eyes with long yellow-blonde hair that naturally curls near the end. Outside of performances, where she would prefer dresses of gold and/or white, her clothing style doesn't necessarily follow any arbitrary mold. She usually wears an orange shirt and skirt combo with black knee-high stockings.

Personality: She's very determined and dead set on much of what she does, holding a decisive personality that mostly lacks hesitation. In addition, Alice is a relatively nice sort and frequently smiles even when something's getting her down, which could be seen as both a good or bad thing depending on the perceiver. Making friends at the academy wasn't a massive priority to her originally, but she'd since softened.

History: Will come up with this in the roleplay.

Pokemon:

Haunter (female, Levitate, nicknamed Hazel)

Honedge (male, No Guard, nicknamed Fenrir)

Other: Nope.

Name: Alice Prufon

Appearance: Alice is of an average height for her age with a pale complexion and has dull brown eyes with long yellow-blonde hair that naturally curls near the end. Outside of performances, where she would prefer dresses of gold and/or white, her clothing style doesn't necessarily follow any arbitrary mold. She usually wears an orange shirt and skirt combo with black knee-high stockings.

Personality: She's very determined and dead set on much of what she does, holding a decisive personality that mostly lacks hesitation. In addition, Alice is a relatively nice sort and frequently smiles even when something's getting her down, which could be seen as both a good or bad thing depending on the perceiver. Making friends at the academy wasn't a massive priority to her originally, but she'd since softened.

History: Will come up with this in the roleplay.

Pokemon:

Haunter (female, Levitate, nicknamed Hazel)

Honedge (male, No Guard, nicknamed Fenrir)

Other: Nope.
Accepted.

I'll be updating the rp in the morning, but until then if you wish to respond to the second threadmark then Female houndour with early bird.

Assuming that we can now use Gen VII Pokémon.

Name: Zure Nithila

Major: Gym Leader

Appearance: Zure is short for his age and has long naturally brown hair that he dyed white, alongside green eyes. His usual outfit is a jumper with a blue/white/red striped design in conjunction with a simple pair of grey jeans, but he has a good load of other clothing to use instead.

Personality: He is definitely an introvert. By choice, Zure hasn't made very much friends outside of his own Pokémon and generally prefers only their company if possible, but he isn't about to make this so bluntly apparent to others. Despite this though, he's been interested in trying to expand his circle of acquaintances over the past year. Zure is also rather quiet and tends to conceal some of his emotions when in public.

History: He's from the hustle and bustle of Goldenrod City, I'll make other little stuff up as we go along.

Pokemon:

Togetic (female, Serene Grace, nicknamed Tinc)

Ribombee (female, Sweet Veil, nicknamed Amber)

Other: He enjoys reading, especially books about Pokémon.

Assuming that we can now use Gen VII Pokémon.

Name: Zure Nithila

Major: Gym Leader

Appearance: Zure is short for his age and has long naturally brown hair that he dyed white, alongside green eyes. His usual outfit is a jumper with a blue/white/red striped design in conjunction with a simple pair of grey jeans, but he has a good load of other clothing to use instead.

Personality: He is definitely an introvert. By choice, Zure hasn't made very much friends outside of his own Pokémon and generally prefers only their company if possible, but he isn't about to make this so bluntly apparent to others. Despite this though, he's been interested in trying to expand his circle of acquaintances over the past year. Zure is also rather quiet and tends to conceal some of his emotions when in public.

History: He's from the hustle and bustle of Goldenrod City, I'll make other little stuff up as we go along.

Pokemon:

Togetic (female, Serene Grace, nicknamed Tinc)

Ribombee (female, Sweet Veil, nicknamed Amber)

Other: He enjoys reading, especially books about Pokémon.
I actually am going to keep them out of the RP until the games come out in PAL places. You can still have the character appear just keep the gen 7 Pokémon in its ball and stuff. Otherwise I feel bad that they could get spoiled because there release is further pushed back than the rest of the world.

I actually am going to keep them out of the RP until the games come out in PAL places. You can still have the character appear just keep the gen 7 Pokémon in its ball and stuff. Otherwise I feel bad that they could get spoiled because there release is further pushed back than the rest of the world.
That sounds fair enough. Alright, I'll keep his second Pokémon hidden before the 23rd.

would I still be allowed to join?

maybe move on to another event, feel free to say no to niari's request to go to the city if you'd rather work on typing up a timeskip

So are there any plans to continue the RP?

No mean to rush you or anything into doing it. I don't mind waiting since I'm still a regular high school student(which now that I think about its kinda ironic since I'm in a school based RP thread) and I have the usually 'lots of stuff before break' thing.

Two more questions;
Could we use Generation VII now if the RP continues? Cause I'm now hoping to give Radon a Type:Null; I think it's the perfect fit for Radon and her personality. Though there's only a third one left frozen, if were going by canon.

I was also wondering how your hands were. Since in your last time skip post you stated that your hands were impossible to move without them bleeding, and honestly I was really worried for you when I read that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom